•|10|• : Career guidance for Venu

Sharada arrived to the shop by walk. Taking deep breaths she handed keys of the home to Aisiri.

" You forgot your phone in home only. That Vibhu's doctor called once. Check what's the matter" She said.

" Did Chakri gave something?" Aisiri asked. Sharada nodded no.

" Fine then I am going to G.G Rao's house. We will be back till evening" Aisiri said started her scooter and gestured Venu to sit on the back seat.

" Who is this G.G Rao? Such a weird name!" He asked.

" A teacher " Aisiri just replied curtly.

" What's the meaning of his name?"

" His name is Goravanahalli Govinda Raya. After coming city people need modernization na that's why his changed his name to G.G Rao. Nothing special in this " Aisiri chuckled parking her scooter infront of a house.

" Siri Siri then introduce me as V.G Rao everywhere" Venu said with a bright smile.

" Why so?" Aisiri was puzzled

" As you said my name is Venu Gopala and add a Rao to it. It becomes Venu Gopal Rao. So in short V. G Rao " He grinned as Aisiri facepalmed.

" You are Venu only for now. We should not showcase the pride unless we reach certain level come with me" Aisiri dragged Venu with her.

Before entering the gate Aisiri turned to Venu.

" Look no need to open your mouth there. I will talk and you keep quiet with a good smile. Again he got three daughters you should not even look at them " She said correcting his hair.

" Come " she again took his hand in hers and led him towards the house of G.G Rao.

Ramya who was hanging clothes to dry gasped looking at Aisiri along with Venu. She rushed towards them in a go.

" Siri Akka, you came to complain about me to Appa! Please please don't do that he won't let me out then. I beg you" She cried.

" Chi don't overthink. I won't do such. Is your dad at home? I wanted talk something about Venu" Aisiri rolled her eyes.

Ramya nodded. Within few minutes Aisiri and Venu stood infront of G.G Rao with a forced smile.

Venu looked around at the house. That was much different then Aisiri's. It was a normal MIG house given to government employees by government. The walls had numerous art works along with framed certificates medals also decorated the house.

" Namaste Sir " Aisiri wished in a humble voice which shocked Venu. She was entirely a different person who don't even know how to talk with loud voice.

" Ha Siri how are you? Who is this?" Rao asked.

" He is my distant relative sir. Venu Gopal by name. My father's aunt's relation and for him I am here today. He becomes my brother in relation" Aisiri knitted a pure lie genuinely. Venu was still numb.

" Hmm what's the matter?" Rao asked again.

" Poor fellow sir. He had big dreams to study a lot but poverty didn't allowed him. He still wants to achieve something great than being just a collie. Please get him a chance to write open board exams and get some college to continue studies. He is sharp fellow too trust me " Aisiri said pouring all her ability of convincing tricks.

Rao scanned Venu from top to bottom once. He too agreed with great potential of the lord in guise of innocent human.

" What's his age?" He asked.

" 24 sir... 24 " She said before Venu can even open his mouth.

" Sit down my boy sit down. Tell me what you wanna become?" Rao affectionately asked him pointing an old wooden chair infront of him.

Venu sat down and looked at Aisiri, who smiled at him.

" Say venu say whatever you want to become" She said.

" Medicine " Venu said causing a mini heart attack to Aisiri.

" Very good choice. I appreciate your dedication to study my boy"  Rao patted his shoulder.

Meanwhile, Aisiri took a tour around the upcoming expenses she should do to make Venu, a Medicine practitioner.

She heard nothing of their talks for couple of minutes.

" Siri Akka " Ramya's voice brought Aisiri back to present.

" Siri, I will talk with the authority. It will take a bit of money you know" Rao presented his actual benifit in setting up for Venu's examination.

" How much sir?" Aisiri asked with a smile.

" I shall settle everything of them. It will be some 5 thousand only. No need pay everything now only. Afterall we know you right " He gave a super soft smile.

Aisiri nodded and pulled out two thousand rupees, which she actually kept to repair her scooter engine and gave it to G.G Rao.

" Well and good. Bring his Adhar card and Caste certificate stuff I will look after the matter" G.G Rao said counting the money twice before giving it to his wife.

That was a new headache for Aisiri.

" Caste certificate for Bhagwan? How?" She questioned herself.

It was only Venu who was grinning the whole time. He just enjoyed how Aisiri's behaviour changed from time to time.

" Give me a weak Sir, you know updating etc is going on. I shall submit them with the remaining amount " Aisiri gave a sheepish smile.

" No worries " He said and turned to Venu. " All the best my boy. You should write good and keep up my name. Because I am suggesting you after all" Rao smiled at Venu, who nodded like an obedient chap, exactly like Aisiri taught.

Both Aisiri and Venu came out the house. Surprisingly she talked nothing but kept thinking.

" Siri what happened?" Venu asked.

" You sure? I mean you want be Doctor only? Pakka?" She asked.

" Yes, any problem?" Venu acted highly innocent even though he knew what was the trouble. Afterall he is the lord of universe.

" No nothing " Aisiri replied casually.

She rang up to Chakrapani.

" Hey Siri, what a coincidence! I was about to call you. You asked books for Vibhu right? I got them 5 best books for 450 rupees. Okay right?" He asked.

Aisiri felt like universe fell on her head. Her savings of this month is about to drain away leaving behind 50 rupees for her.

" Great Chakri, I send money wait " She replied.

" Siri, Vibhu is like a brother to me also na. It's alright. Take it as my gift " Chakrapani said.

" But..." She was still not ready to give in.

" no buts nothing. Bye see you soon " He disconnected the call.

Aisiri sighed and Venu smiled.

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote if you like and don't forget to share your views with me and let me know your thoughts on the story.

So what happens next?
Read and enjoy....❤️

YoursVatsu❤❤❤

Yours
Vatsu❤❤❤