•|03|• : Pilgrimage plan

Aisiri and Vaibhav sat next to each other on a wooden bench which was kept for visitors.

" What's this Vibhu? Look at your self how thin you are " Aisiri said running her fingers in his locks.

" Leave it Akka. This hospital food is soo tasteless I can't eat more than a hand full " Vaibhav said grabbing her bag. He took out the tiffen carrier from it and inhaled the aroma of the food.

" Umm.... Puliogre my favourite" He opened the box and started eating. Aisiri smiled.

" Akka I asked for a ciggerate na? Have you brought it?" He peeped inside her bag again.

" That's why I won't visit you frequently. If you ask that nonsense one more time na then I won't respond to your calls too " Aisiri closed the bag and huffed.

" Sorry sorry but don't say you won't visit me. Afterall who comes to see me other than you? My daddy feels ashamed to say his boy is in rehabilitation centre and my mother lost in her women association and taking care of her Aadya. Who cares me and you!" Vaibhav said sarcastically and continued eating.

" Aadya is with her husband no?" Aisiri said.

" No Akka. Yesterday maa called Shivram doctor to inform she is unable to visit me because her daughter and son in law are home. What a reason!?! When did she visited me literally!" He laughed. Aisiri could sense the sad gesture behind his sarcastic talks. Though he was born to Uday and Nalini still they both loved Aadya more than him.

" Guess what! Aadya is pregnant again. How can they be soo normal as if nothing happened? I wonder how she act so normal looking at Aadi?" He said.

Aisiri just sighed.

"Leave it now. Why to spoil our time thinking about Aadya. Doctor told me that your progress is not at all increasing. He said you are behaving rude with everyone except me. Why so? Don't you wish to get out of here soon and continue your studies?" Aisiri twisted his ears.

" Literally no Akka. I am a way happy here than our home. Sour faces, Aadya's praises I am fed up with this. Sometime I feel like they gave birth to me by mistake. They just does everything as a responsibility not out of love. Infact this drug addiction of mine is the gift of that so called ex boyfriend of Aadya. But still none scolds her for making a blunder in my life and her life as well. I don't want to stay there" Vaibhav sighed.

" Just get rid of this addiction Vibhu. I am still alive for you. You won't be a burden for me. I will take care of you. Just defeat this addiction " Aisiri pecked his forehead.

" I must look after you as your brother but .." He ran out of words.

Aisiri gave water to him and wiped his mouth.

" Forget it. Next time doctor should say there is some improvement in your health okay " Aisiri stood up.

" Few more minutes please " Vaibhav requested.

" No Vibhu. Ammamma is all alone in the shop it's hard to manage if she gets customers" Aisiri smiled.

" On top of that Ammamma herself finishes all chips packets of none keeps an eye on her " Vaibhav giggled.

Aisiri took leave from him and met Dr.Shivram.

" Sir, still how many days he must stay here?" She asked.

" I can't say. He is not taking life seriously. His mindset is like ' let's enjoy enjoy enjoy ' we must enjoy the life I agree but at the same time little bit seriousness ambitions are important. You do one thing Siri next time you purchase some spiritual kind of books for him. That may make him to understand how precious life is " Shivram suggested.

Aisiri nodded and left for her shop.

Saroja, an old lady from the neighborhood was a good friend of Sharada

Saroja, an old lady from the neighborhood was a good friend of Sharada. They both used to chat about everything from Seethabai's worst kheer to Nair sir's extramarital affairs. They didn't even spared parliament too.

Sharada returned to the house after Aisiri's return. She was about to open the door lock Saroja greeted her.

" Oho Sarojamma! Had your lunch!?" Sharada asked.

" Yes Sharadamma I did. My Daughter in law was making coffee for my son and then I thought of you best coffee. So landed here. Can I get a cup of coffee" Saroja grinned.

Sharada was already flying in air listening to appreciation for her coffee making skills.

" Just give me a minute" Sharada rushed inside.

" You must teach that Seethabai too. How bad cook she is " Saroja huffed.

" Exactly. Yesterday she prepared Pongal it seems she gave a little to us also. It was more like rice than Pongal" Sharada said bringing the coffee for both of them.

" Siri will complete 27 this year right?" Saroja asked.

" Sadly yes " Sharada sighed.

" Are her parents thinking of getting her married or what?" Saroja said making a grumpy face.

" Don't talk about them Sarojamma " Sharada huffed.

" Don't worry. By sister's husband's elder brother's daughter also stayed unmarried for a long time you know. She got married at the age of 30. Every alliance were getting spoiled until they took a pilgrimage " Saroja said. Sharada's ears became sharp now.

" You won't believe me but it's true. They took a pilgrimage to Udupi and then performed Tulasi Kalyana grandly. Within a week just within a week a wedding alliance came to their doorstep only. She is now married and having a child of one year " Saroja said finished her coffee.

" Sarojamma. It will work na?" Sharada asked.

" Trust me. Convince Siri soon and perform Tulasi Kalyana after the pilgrimage. By next year your house will be filled with the laughter of Siri's child mark my words" Saroja grinned.

" I will talk to her today only. Thank you soo much Sarojamma" Sharada gave a bright smile of determination.

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote if you like and don't forget to share your views with me and let me know your thoughts on the story.

So what happens next?

Read and enjoy....❤️

YoursVatsu❤❤❤

Yours
Vatsu❤❤❤