•|02|• : Siri and Aadi

Six years before on January 29th night Aisiri received a phone call from her step father Uday Gupta.
She was puzzled.

" This man never took my name too and now he is calling me!" Aisiri exclaimed.

Uday talked nothing but said to reach the hospital and texted the address to her.

" Aiyoo Amma is ill I guess" Aisiri was tensed now.

She quickly got dressed and reached the hospital as soon as possible.

Aisiri saw Uday standing near the door of a ward with a stern face and Vaibhav sitting nearby with his mobile.

" Vibhu " Aisiri called out for his brother. Vaibhav smiled at her and gave her a small hug.

" Nurse give it to her " Uday instructed the nurse. Aisiri peeped inside the ward to see Aadya on the bed and Nalini comforting her. She realised that Aadya have gave birth to her child.

The nurse gave the baby to Aisiri making her even more puzzled.

" What I am supposed to do with this?" Aisiri questioned.

" Drop this child in some orphanage Siri" Uday said making Aisiri to gasp.

" Aadya?" She turned to her step sister.

" Yes, he is right. I don't want this child. My so called love cheated me and I feel like this child is a symbol of him. I don't want to live looking at his face all my life. I am starting a new life means I must get rid of all old memories. Leave this child in some orphanage" Aadya said without even looking at the child.

" Aadya this is your child. Don't be that harsh. People are good too you will get someone who accept you with this baby " Aisiri said softly.

" But I won't. Aadya is not married yet and this boy will be known as illegitimate child. I can't call this child as my grandchild. What about my reputation? Just throw this child somewhere" Uday said.

" It's not any doll Sir. It's a baby" Aisiri tried to sound more sensible.

" Siri, Aadya don't want him na? What else we can do just do what he said " Nalini said silencing Aisiri. The remaining little bit love for Nalini died in the heart of Aisiri.

" Vibhu get me shawl " Aisiri turned towards Vaibhav.

He nodded and pulled out the shawl from the kit bag they brought for Aadya. He helped Aisiri to wrap the child in that shawl.

" You take my scooty to me home and park there. I will take an auto now " Aisiri and went away with the child who was sleeping quietly.

She stared at the baby. Naturally he inherited his parents looks and fairness. It appeared like fresh butter wrapped in a cloth.

Aisiri reached the orphanage. Since it was night already the doors were shut. The cradle which was kept there was empty too.

" Cradle of love. None are orphans" Aisiri read the line written on cradle. The child cried all of a sudden in the arms of Aisiri.

She cuddled the kid more affectionately.

Why are you crying? You have no one and I am alone even though having everyone. Don't worry I will look after you. Atleast I will be having you as mine " Aisiri pecked the child's forehead and took it her small home. She named him Aaditya.

Sharada Devi's call brought Aisiri back to present

Sharada Devi's call brought Aisiri back to present. She sighed.

" I knew this. You only prepared breakfast na? Then can't you gulp something before coming to Stores? Here have it " Sharada placed a tiffen Carrier infront of her.

Aisiri giggled.

" You had your lunch? Took tablet?" She asked.

" Haan haan I took everything you have it now. This Aadi never saves any snacks for me. Why don't purchase seperate chips packets for me!?" Sharada reached out for a chips packet.

" Ammamma, are you a kid? Don't keep fighting with Aadi for chips " Aisiri was about to eat when her phone rang.

" Chi! Who is that idiot? Yamadharma Raja too waits for a while to take the life if the person is having his meal but these phone peoples are just horrible they won't even allow us to eat " Sharada went on with her rants.

Aisiri attended the call and packed the tiffen carrier again insted of eating.

" Ammamma you look after the stores ok I will come back in 1 hour. Be careful don't eat much chips " Aisiri said and hurried out.

She first went to the temple of Hanuman and offered a pooja to the lord in the name Vaibhav. She took the Prasad and straight away drove to the Rehabilitation centre where Vaibhav was admitted from the past 2 months.

" Namaste Sir " She greeted the doctor who called her. His name Dr. Shivram one of the most friendly doctor of the institution and he was dealing with Vaibhav.

" Hi Siri. I forgot to tell you my wife likes that Arjun brand pickle ma next time bring that for me ok one bottle is enough" Shivram said his need instead of talking about Vaibhav.

" Sure sir. Is my brother alright?" She asked.

" Perfectly alright he wanted to see you that's why I rang you. Have a good time " Shivram went away.

" Haan good time. My store is running in loss because of him only. From the past 2 months I am fed up with his wife's like for Arjun brand. She eats everything with pickle it seems " Aisiri muttered under her breath.

" Akka " Vaibhav embraced Aisiri.

Aisiri ruffled his hairs but was deeply moved to see his appearance. Pale face with frail body Vaibhav was recovering from his addiction but his looks were lost.

Aisiri sighed.

" O Krishna swamy! Can you see you brother like thi? No right? Then why are making me to witness these things?" Aisiri huffed.

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote if you like and don't forget to share your views with me and let me know your thoughts on the story.

So what happens next?

Read and enjoy....❤️

YoursVatsu❤️❤️❤️

Yours
Vatsu❤️❤️❤️