•|08|• : Venu - The Helper

The peaceful sleep of Venu was disturbed by Aisiri's loud rants. Sharada again forgot to switch the motor on.

" I must die for everything in this house " Aisiri shouted making Venu to jerk off from his sleep.

He frowned and huffed. Naturally he was habituated with the early morning Suprabhata seva by devotees and now he got this rants of Aisiri as worst Alarm of his experience.

" Oho Mahaprabhu you thought like I would come with a shank etc and wake you up or what? Get up and clean your bed " Aisiri greeted him with broom in her palm.

Venu flinched back. " Oyy what did I do to receive beating with this?" He stammered.

" Did you left your brain in Vaikuntha itself?" She asked curiously.

" Why?"

" Then why do you ask stupid questions? Why would I beat someone early morning that's too with a broom? I came to clean the room fold your blanket and freshen up yourself soon. We have got lot of work today " Aisiri said sweeping the room.

" I don't have clothes " Venu sat back on the bed whistling.

" You better kill me man. What will you do with your richest wife? Couldn't you snatch a bangle of hers while coming to earth? Here people are dying for Lakshmi Kripa and this man the so called husband of prosperity is living a life of lottery in my house " She barked few more words and threw a pair of pant and shirt of her father on him.

" I want new one Siri " Venu frowned.

" Buy new one's when you start earning. I am not Kubera's daughter to grow trees of money in backyards. Wait upto Deepavali I will buy new one's for you. Until then these three shirts and two pants are your treasure " Aisiri patted his cheeks and went out of the room.

Sharada offered coffee to him affectionately. She badly wanted him to marry Aisiri. Undoubtedly she was longing to share this matter with Saroja as soon as possible.

Chakrapani also came out to leave for his job. He locked the gates and turned to take a glance of his Siri but sadly Venu grinned at him.

After throwing a sarcastic smile to him Chakrapani hurried towards the bus stop.

Aisiri took Venu to her shop. People, especially young ladies of the area were highly curious about this always smiling young man.

" Who is this Siri?" Ramya, an eighteen years old customer of Anand stores asked Aisiri.

Aisiri looked at Ramya and Venu once. She was smiling the whole time looking at Venu whereas he was too much embarassed.

" Oo Ramya tomorrow is your pre board examination right? Here take your rorito pens pack keep 100 rupees and leave. Should I call your father now?" Aisiri scolded.

Scared Ramya hurried away from there with her pens pack.

" Excuse me Bhagwan. Stop show casing your teeth the whole time. They may misuse that. Not everyone are like me " She appreciated herself. Venu sighed.

" I have a doubt " She started again.

" What?"

" As far as I know you won't come to earth simply. Everytime your wife will also follow you like Sita, Rukmini etc or you will come searching your wife who is mad at you. What's your mission this time? Fought with wife again?" She laughed at him.

" Why do love making fun of me?" Venu asked.

" Will say you when I get some free time first tell me what's your problem. I will help you on one condition. If you are here with your wife then after meeting her you should ask her to give me money. I want build Anand enterprises " She said dramatically with pride.

" Okay yes she is here " Venu said biting his nails.

" This shy doesn't suits you "

Venu wore a frustrated face again.

" She wished to have cool glance of earth and hence she came down but I can't stay without her na? So I want waiting for a reason and you called me and hence I am here " He grinned.

" I don't know why you people have great love for getting married again and again that's too with a same people? Here people die to get their daughters married once and you people literally keep marrying everyday" Aisiri taunted.

"That's divine love you won't understand that " He countered back.

" Excuse me Venu sir, all your divine love puran works only in Bhulok no other lok people will buy and read your tales. Keep some respect for us for still keeping you in popular genre" She said with pride over loaded.

" Enough enough tell me why did you brought me here ?" Venu asked.

" Yup I forgot to say. From today onwards until you get the job you love you are my helping hand in this store. Get familiar with products and customers whenever I am out of the store you must manage here " Aisiri said occupying her 'cashier' counter. Venu gasped in horror.

" What? Me a helping hand? That's too in this store? You called me to this earth for making me to manage his store?" He asked.

" Then what? I can't feed you at free of cost Bhagwan. Dare you touch my cash drawer after all you are a butter thief " Aisiri said securing the cash drawer.

" Siri show some mercy. I came here with loads of dreams and you gave me this job? Imagine I meet my wife who is on earth now one day and she would ask about my occupation. She will slap me and go to somewhere else if I say I work in a provision store " Venu wore a cry face.

" Stop your overaction. Today evening we are visiting to G.G Rao for your so called career guidance. Until then quietly select any profession or else this helper job is permanent for you. Get on to work " Aisiri declared and pulled out a dusty Kannada novel to read from her old book drawer. She purchased it some months before but didn't touched once too. Since she got a divine helper she happily sat reading.

Venu just huffed at her.

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote if you like and don't forget to share your views with me and let me know your thoughts on the story.

So what happens next?

Read and enjoy....❤️

YoursVatsu❤❤❤

Yours
Vatsu❤❤❤