•|01|• : An impossible dream

" Why doesn't the water come here in the morning?" Frustrated Aisiri smashed the sink tap with her tooth brush.

" No one is there in this house to press the motor button I should do everything from morning to evening " She shouted.

" Aadi! Are you sleeping yet? Get up and come here now. It's already seven in the morning your have take bath too. Go fast bring milk " She pulled Aaditya out from the blanket and kept 30 rupees on his palm.

" Quick " Aisiri shooked him and went to turn on the motor.

Sharada Devi who was busy in cleaning the Tulsi just tried her best to enact as if haven't heard her.

" Ammamma what's this? Should I remember you everyday to drink a glass of warm water? Can't you do that small thing too?" Aisiri scolded her grandmother and sent her inside.

" Akka paper " The paper boy threw the rolled newspaper inside the compund.

" I am standing here only can't he hand the paper to me? He runs always and at the end of the month also I must run behind him to pay. This time I won't pay him until he stands at a place and gives paper " She huffed and sweeped the little verandah of her house and drew a little rangoli quickly.

Aaditya returned with a packet of milk and handed it to her.

" Checked the date?" She asked examining the packet.

Sleepy Aditya just nodded and went inside.

Aisiri quickly took bath and sent Aditya to take bath soon.

" Aadi I am going to the market now I will be back in half an hour you should be ready till then" She said lighting the Diya kept infront of her father's photo.

She smiled at him and soon hurried towards the market with her scooter to purchase fresh spinach for her store.

Aisiri was quiet famous in the bazzar for her bargaining skills. She would never pay an extra penny for anything.

" Anna everyday don't repeat the same thing. 250 is final I won't pay a rupee extra for this coriander " She declared and kept 250 on the palm of the vendor and hurried back to her home.

Aaditya was all set for school wearing his uniform and shoes. Sharada was mixing bornvita to the milk for Aaditya.

" Good boy. Arrange your things I shall get your lunch box " Asiri went to kitchen.

" Siri Siri please get me new shoes this one has became soo old " Aaditya frowned.

Aisiri looked at his shoes. He was right they were almost worn out.

" Fine today I shall get you a new pair of shoes too " She smiled pecking his forehead.

She packed his lunch and both stepped out of the house.

" Ammamma take care I shall come soon this afternoon have your breakfast and don't skip Bp tablet" Aisiri said and drived away her scooter with Aaditya.

She dropped him to his international school which her father Anand wanted her to study. Indeed it was soo costly all the profit she earns in her store was spent on Aaditya's education.

" Bye Siri take care " Aaditya kissed her cheeks before running to his school.

Aisiri turned around to find her own mother Nalini waiting for her.

" Maa " She smiled giving her a side hug.

Nalini removed her hands giving out a defeated sigh.

" What's all this? You know what happened just now? One of my friend asked me ' isn't she your elder daughter? When did you got her married? You didn't informed us she is having a child too' what should I answer them? Didn't we asked you to leave him in an orphanage?" Nalini scolded her.

" What is the difference between me and you if I have done something like that?" Aisiri said sarcastically keeping her bag properly on the scooter.

" Siri! What's wrong with you? I am telling for your well being only. I asked you to join Uday's office but no you didn't. Can't you obey my single word?" Nalini said calmly.

" What else can I expect from you who has thrown her own daughter to the street?" Aisiri was pissed now.

" I am not your Uday's daughter to throw a innocent child. Poor thing he is " She said.

" He is your father Siri " Nalini said strictly.

" Maa please don't make me more angry. I am giving minimum respect to him just because of my brother. He is the father of my brother that's why I won't argue with him. I must join his office? I don't have that much poverty to beg from you. I know yo build my life. Anand stores will become Anand enterprises one day much more bigger than your Uday's company. This Aadi .... My Aadi will rule that. You are my mother anyhow come to me talk to me it's fine never ever ask me to come back to you " Aisiri huffed and drove her scooty away from Nalini.

Aisiri opened the shutter of her Anand Stores, the only lifeline of Aisiri. She cleaned all the dust off from her chair and table.

" Let the day be good as always Krishna" She lighted few incense sticks infront of Krishna's portrait and sat to start her work.

" Good morning Siri"

The permanent customers greeted her with a smile before purchasing coffee powder and biscuits. These kind gesture always gives peace to Aisiri.

The first half an hour was the busiest as the people would be in hurry of running to their works.

" I must get a helper .... But I can't pay sallary to him. All the profits will be taken from the loan and school fees only. I am fed up with this life " Aisiri huffed leaning back on the chair.

" Aiyo I forgot to have my breakfast too " She sighed.

" Anyhow only two hours are remaining I will directly have lunch " She said for herself and drank a glass of water.

She sat thinking about the conversation she had with her mother.

" Anand stores will become Anand enterprises one day, much more bigger than your Uday's company..... Aadi will rule it" She recollected her words with a sad smile.

" I said what came out of my mouth out of anger. But is that possible? Here I am unable to get a helper only but the same me dreaming of managing employees.... What a joke!" She laughed at herself.

But again Aaditya occupied her mind. The scenario of how he entered her life six years ago.

Hope you all liked it.

Do vote if you like and don't forget to share your views with me and let me know your thoughts on the story.

So what happens next?

Read and enjoy....❤️

YoursVatsu❤️❤️❤️

Yours
Vatsu❤️❤️❤️