Chapter 2 ~ Change Of Plans

"Are you just going to sit there?" The leader of the group shouted again.

"What would you rather me do? Hm? Put on a circus show?" I said, looking back down to my pocket knife.

"Couldn't do that without you guys.." I mumbled, still looking down at my pocket knife.

"Get us out if this stupid -"  The leader of the boys got cut off by the thick British accent once more.
"Thomas! Just stop! It's no use!.."

I kinda felt bad for them. It wasn't my fault that they were tied up, and they could use a but of respect. But all they wanted was somewhere safe for once, and safe to say they got the complete opposite.

"What was it like?.." I said, trying to start a conversation. "Working with WICKED, I mean." I looked at the leader thomas for any sign that he was going to talk.

"If you think that we were working with wicked, you have it all wrong." One of the other boys said. A dark boy with no hair.

"He's right. We are agenst them. And even though we were in close proximity with them, it doesn't mean we liked them or even worked for them." The blonde boy said, looking at me once more with his soft brown eyes.

"So you guys are on our side?" I said, slowly leaning forward in my chair, wanting to hear more.

"That's what we thought.. but you have us tied up, so it's hard to tell." The girl said in a soft, quiet tone.

Now I felt really bad for them all. They had been through so much. I thought my past was troubling. But them having to deal with WICKED Is something else.

"So if u were to let you guys go?.." I said, and suddenly, every one of their faces lit up.

"We wouldn't hurt you!"

"Yeah, we wouldn't hurt you, we swear."

"Please let us go."

"I couldn't let you go.. but I could let you accompany us, we are trying to get to the safe haven. Where WICKED can't find us.. what do you say?.." I said and looked to see them all exchange looks of agreement.

"Right.. It's a deal." I walked over to the big lever on the edge of the pit and pulled it. Suddenly, a big screeching noise echoed through the basement, bringing up a stone floor underneath everyone.

"Brace yourselves," I said, pulling another lever that dropped their ropes, sending them head first into the stone floor.

I then went around them all one by one, cutting the ropes from their legs to free them.

"Thanks.." The blonde boy said while I was cutting his rope.
"No problem, blondie, respect looks good on you." I smiled faintly.
"My name is Newt, you know." He said, chuckling.
"I'll keep that in mind, lizard boy." I said, getting up to go free the next person.

"Y/N!!" I heard Jorge scream behind me.

"Oh shit." I said, whispering before jorge picked me up from behind.

"LET GO!!" I screamed.

Suddenly, he plopped me on the seat I was sitting in before while looking at me in disgust.

"Why on earth did you untie them? Hm?" Jorge said, looking back at the group every few seconds.

"They are one of us, Jorge! They want to look for the safe haven, too!" I started. "I said they could come along with us, they didn't work for WICKED, they are agents them, just like us!"

Jorge looked at the group once again.

"This true?"

"Yes, sir." Thomas said with a scared look on his face.

"Whatever you want, y/n." Jorge sighed as he went to walk out of the room.

Suddenly, stopping him from doing so was Brenda at the bottom of the stairs out of breath. She looked like she had just run a marathon.

"They found us! Brenda said in a panicked tone.

"Who?" Jorge said, waiting for an answer.

"WICKED.."