Fourteen

3 months later

Since late last night, I have been feeling some pain in my lower abdomen. I'm thinking its Braxton hicks. I roll over carefully to check the time on the clock at it's only 2am. All of a sudden, I felt a wetness trickle down my leg and sudden hit of pain which cause me to yelp and it apparently didn't wake Adam.

"Adam" I say

"Adam" I say whilst shaking him

"ADAM" I yell

"What" Adam said in a half asleep state

"It's time baby. Little Ruzek wants to make an appearance" I state, which caused Adam to jump out of bed and put his pants on and run around to my side of the bed to help my up.

As soon as I turned 8 months pregnant, we kept my hospital bag in the car because we knew that we could need it at any time. Whilst in the car, Adam was hold my hand and I was gripping it like crazy, to try and battle through the pain.

"It's aright baby, were going to be at Med soon and by daylight we're going to have the most beautiful little baby anyone has ever seen" Adam told and I just nodded and started to take deep breathes. During the car journey to Med, Adam called Jay and told him what was happening and then called Will. Luckily Will was on the night shift and said that he would meet us at the front of the hospital when we get there. I was pleased Adam was driving on lights and sirens to get us through some of the late Chicago traffic.

Pulling into Med, the contractions started to get worse and out the corner of my eye, I see my brother Will standing there with a wheelchair ready to whizz me up to maternity. Adam ran around to my side of the car and helped me out and into the wheelchair, ready for Will to run me up to delivery.

Once in the delivery room I was told pretty much immediately, that I was ready to start pushing and I just looked at Adam scared.

"I'm scared Adam" I said with tears in my eyes

"You don't have to be scared baby. I'm going to be here with you, every single step of the way" Adam said sweetly and I nodded

"Okay Lilah, I'm going to need you start pushing" Dr Manning said told

I started to push and it was so painful. I was gripping Adam's hand like crazy but I couldn't help it. 20 minutes later, I'm taking a little breather between pushes and then Natalie looks at me.

"Okay Lilah. One last big push and you little baby will be here" she told me and I nodded and then she told me push and a couple of minute later the sweet cries of a little baby sounded the room and I look up at Adam who then leans down to given me and bitter sweet kiss.

"Congratulations! You have a healthy baby boy" Natalie announces

"We have a little boy Adam" I said to him as Natalie places him in my arms, before she leaves the room.

"We have a boy" Adam says.

"Hiya my sweet boy, we're your mommy and daddy. We love you so so much" I said in a whisper and then look over to Adam.

"You want to hold your son?" I ask my husband

"Please" was Adams response and I handed him our little boy and instantly, Adam was in his element as a father. Slowly rocking him. As Adam was holding our son, there was a knock at my door.

"Come in" I said and the entire intelligence unit walks in.

"Hi guys" I said

"Where the baby?" Kevin asks which made me laugh.

"Adam is holding our son" I told everyone

"I've got a nephew" Jay said to me, whilst looking at me with soft eyes

"You have a nephew Jay" I said in soft voice not wanting to wake my little boy or disturb Adam, who was in his element.

"Have you got a name?" Hailey ask

"Adam, are you ready to tell everyone our little boys name" I said

"Yep! Everyone, it gives me great pleasure to introduce you to Theo Jay Ruzek" Adam says causing everyone to be in aw.

"You named him after me" Jay says

"Yes we named him after his uncle, who is strong and brave and is going to one of the many role models mine and Lilah's little man is going to encounter" Adam states. Adam decides to hand little Theo over to Jay, who is in complete aw.

"We have also decided on god parents as well. Kevin as Theo's godfather and Hailey as Theo's godfather. Steve and Danno who are in Hawaii are also Theo's godfather along with my good friend Kono as his godmother" I told everyone.

Kevin and Hailey were over the moon and immediately accepted the role of godparents. But after an hour the unit decided to leave and give me and Adam some time to bond with our new born little boy.

With Theo in his little bassinet next to the bed and Adam sitting next to me in the hospital bed, we can't stop looking at our boy. I've told Adam that he looks the exactly like him but he keeps telling me that Theo looks like me but we have come to the conclusion that our little boy has both of our good look. I look over Adam and smile.

"Thank you" I said

"Why are you thanking me, babe?" Adam asks

"Thank you for being there for me the last 12 years. Me being in the Navy. Sticking by my side even if I was on deployment for a majority of our relationship. Now were parents and I can't believe how far we have come in our lives together and now we have a family. Were complete" I told my husband.

"I could be more happy to have a life with you. Since the day I met you, I knew you we it for me. I can't began to describe how happy I am to be your husband and the father to our beautiful baby boy. So, thank you. My Lieutenant Commander" Adam said to me.

And that's it. My family is complete with my husband and little boy. Along with my two brothers and their respected partners and everyone that I've worked with. Especially the Intelligence unit and Five-O. So all I have left to say is,

Lieutenant Commander Out!