Lieutenant Commander

Lieutenant Commander, a rank of officer in the navy, above lieutenant and below commander. 

A lieutenant commander is a department officer or the executive officer (second-in-command) on many warships and smaller shore installations, or the commanding officer of a smaller ship/installation. They are also department officers in naval aviation squadrons.

Navy SEAL, SEAL in full Sea, Air, and Land, in the U.S. Navy, a member of a special operations force trained to engage in direct raids or assaults on enemy targets, conduct reconnaissance missions to report on enemy activity (especially prior to beach landings), and take part in action against terrorist groups.

Lilah Halstead is a determined Lieutenant Commander who is a part of the Navy SEAL. She is someone who is level headed in situations where there needs to be a complete focus and nothing will stop her from getting the result that she wants. From a Naval point of view, she is one of the best Lieutenant Commander's the Navy and the SEAL have seen since the days of Lieutenant Commander Steve McGarrett, who taught the young Halstead everything she needed to know about leading a team in the unknown. Lilah is also on of the youngest Lieutenant commanders in US Naval history.