ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- N/A (ofc lemme know if there is something I need to put a warning for)

Y/n hobbled over to where the boy stood and shoved him to the ground.

"Stay there. Don't move or you're gonna make this harder for me," She huffed before dealing with the familiar man.

Karma stayed on the floor, clutching his bleeding arm. He didn't say a word in protest.

After some time, more time than she would normally take, Y/n had the man on the ground. Her right leg rested on his back.

"Now ask him what you wanted to," She spat in annoyance. The h/c was ready to leave this place.

Karma sighed before standing up and wobbling over to his attacker. The pain in his head messed with his vision once more. The only noise in the whole warehouse was his footsteps and blood dripping to the floor— no doubt coming from his and Y/n's wounds.

He carefully squatted down in front of his opponent. "This is a familiar scene, isn't it?" He asked.

The man still had bandages on his nose and forehead. His once scabbed up scrapes were oozing blood once again.

The man didn't say a word.

Karma then looked toward Y/n. "Gimme your taser." He slurred.

Y/n sighed before handing it to him, making sure to keep her weight on the man below her.

Karma took the weapon and turned it on, testing it out.

Yup, this'll definitely hurt.

The boy then forcefully grabbed a hold of the man's hair, lifting his head. The blood dripping down from Karma's arm to his hand made the hair sticky. "Answer truthfully and I won't kill you." He threatened simply.

The threat, although small, freaked the man out. His face held a look of terror and horror and just fear.

I mean, who wouldn't after seeing some middle schoolers murder your coworkers?

"First question," Karma began suddenly, causing the man to flinch. "Who do you work for? It's Yanagisawa, right?"

The man shook his head.

In response Karma started up the taser, letting it pop.

"Ah, ah," he tutted, "I said no lying, remember?"

Karma then brought the taser closer to the man's neck to which his victim shrieked and wiggled around. "I'll tell the truth! I'll tell the truth, I- I promise!" The man begged with wide eyes.

Karma only hummed in delight before motioning with his eyes for the man to begin explaining. Truthfully this time.

In reply the man only swallowed thickly and cleared his throat before responding. "Y...you're right, I do work for Yanagisawa."

The redhead nodded. "How did you find us?"

"Orders— we, we got orders to find a kid with red hair and yellow eyes." He said before quickly adding, "And the girl! A girl with h/c and e/c. We were told you go to Kunugigaoka."

"Okay, then why we're you asking about our hair and eye color?"

"To confirm! You know how kids are these days; always dying their hair and altering their features."