ʙᴏɴᴇꜱ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

⚠️Warnings⚠️

I don't believe I have anything triggering in this chapter! If I'm wrong and you see something in the chapter that may be seen as triggering, please let me know whether it be through the comments or dms- I want to make sure everyone has a great experience reading and wouldn't want to ruin it because of this 😊

S/n = show name

F/c = favorite color

H/c = hair color

Y/n made her way to the gate of her home. A camera turned to her direction, stayed there for a moment, then the gate opened.

She walked up the driveway, through the small garden, and to the front door.

She popped the collar of her shirt before knocking. She really didn't need any of her maids or butlers to see her neck and possibly spread rumors to the others.

"Welcome home, Miss L/n," An older woman greeted.

"Thanks, Mrs. Nakano," Y/n smiled, her mood brightening a little.

Mrs. Chiyo Nakano, she has been with Y/n and her family since she was four. She was the one who took care of her whenever her parents would leave for work.

"So, how was your day?" Mrs. Nakano asked, as Y/n took off her jacket and handed it to her.

"It was fine. My class and I are actually working on a...project right now so I'm a bit tired,"

"Really? Why don't you take a nap? I can ask Mr. Azumo to make some tea,"

"Oh, yes please," Y/n gratefully smiled, as Mrs. Nakano went to the kitchen.

Y/n sighed before heading upstairs and to her room.

She made it to her room and flopped on her bed, groaning into her pillow, "Today. Is just. So very tiring..."

She flipped onto her back. Just staring at the ceiling.

She stayed there for a moment before sitting up and heading to her closet.

She grabbed some pajamas and set them up on her bed before heading to the bathroom.

A nice shower, that's exactly what I need, She thought, turning on the shower.

She quickly undressed and was about to step into the water when she glanced at her neck.

Damn, this looks horrible, She thought. Her fingers gingerly touched the area, red marks in the shape of fingers were very visible.

"This asshole..." Y/n grumbled. She was going to have to put some makeup to cover up the still sore marks.

She decided not to worry about it until after her shower, instead jumping into the warm water and enjoying the freshness she felt under it.

Y/n laid on her bed, rocking her f/c pajamas, drinking tea and watching s/n on her TV.

She wanted to relax for the rest of the day, to do nothing.

She seriously didn't want to go to school the next day. Instead she wanted to lay in bed and never get out.

She watched a couple episodes before taking a small break. She needed a few minutes to recuperate due to the recently finished episode being pretty intense.