ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴɴᴏʏᴀɴᴄᴇ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Violence

After the two came to their agreement, they decided to further discuss their plan(s) once Y/n had familiarized herself with everyone.

And about a week later, she was. She found out more about the students of class E that week. How Terasaka was someone with a short temper, how kind Okuda and the girls were, how Okajima and Koro were perverts, how sweet and welcoming Nagisa was. She felt like everyone got along well (for the most part) no matter how different they were. Almost too well.

Call her suspicious or a worrywart, but after her many lifetimes, she knew that when things seemed too good to be true, they normally were. Sure, there were some cases where this went out the window, but she wasn't sure if this was one of them.

For the whole of the week, she hid her suspicions and went along with everyone's niceness. Just because she didn't fully trust them it didn't mean she had to be an asshole. She simply acted as she normally would and made sure no one saw through her and straight to her distrust.

Well almost everyone.

Karma could see her hesitation. Especially when the class involved her in another one of their assassination-attempt-brainstorm-meeting.

Because she was so wary, it hindered her participation in whatever plan the class came up with. And this annoyed him so, so very much.

She was always hesitant to go through with whatever the plan was. Whenever the class would discuss different ways to do the deed, she would half heartedly speak up, ultimately bringing down their chances at killing the octopus.

The only person she would wholeheartedly brainstorm with was Karma himself. He knew she trusted him the most despite the hate they harbored for each other.

Through all the insults they spat at each other, they were surprisingly able to make up to 3 plans. Each with varying levels of risk, from causing damage to their bones to almost killing themselves, their plans were what their peers would call suicide (if the two ever told them that is).

Now, while Karma didn't mind making up his plans with Y/n too much, he did tell her repeatedly that the best course of action was to make an attempt with the class. As a whole. Together.

But she was stubborn and wouldn't listen. Instead she let her hesitance (which was there for good reason, I mean after a couple centuries you would develop trust issues too) take over. And in all honesty, Karma annoyed her to work with the class just to get rid of her. Which unfortunately didn't work and instead led to the present.

Karma wanted to see what Y/n was capable of before executing their plan(s). They decided to make a surprise attack on Koro. Not one to kill him, just one to see what Y/n could do if she went all out. Well not completely because the students and adults would probably start to wonder how a child is able to use a knife and gun so skillfully.

And with that in mind, they set their plan in motion.

___

The two walked towards the classroom, seemingly trying to get to the first class of the day. Koro was at the front of the classroom, greeting the students who entered.