ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʜᴀɪʀ ᴅʏᴇ ᴏʀ ᴍᴇ (ᴛᴏ) ᴅɪᴇ? - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11

⚠️ Warnings ⚠️

- Violence

Bringing the red substance up to his smile, Koro Sensei poured the whole bottle into his mouth.

Immediately after, the octopus smiled. Laughs and giggles filled the air as a powerful aura entered the classroom, "Thank you, Okuda," He said roughly, his body glowing a slight red due to the power filling him, "Thank you very much indeed. This concoction is precisely what I needed to level up."

Red sparks began to fly from around him as power was still building up.

Okuda stood in front of him in shock, "But you... I don't..."

Y/n immediately took on a defensive stance, pulling her peer away from their teacher.

"Stay back," Y/n demanded, glancing at the young girl before turning back toward the creature.

Koro sensei roared as the power building up inside him was released, causing wind to build up in the small room.

At the back of the room, Karma stood up from his seat despite the force of the wind. A hardened expression began to fill his face as Koro sensei reached the climax of his power.

As soon as Y/n lunged to her tescher, he stopped drawing in power.

Instead, he turned into a...gray... pile of mush...?

"He melted?!" Many of the students said in unison.

Y/n's hardened expression fell. It was quickly replaced with one of confusion.

She moved from her defensive stance back into her usual one and inched toward the creature, "What?" She questioned as she poked him with her finger. A slimy residue came off which caused her to quickly wipe it off and step away from him.

"You didn't think that was a poison, did you?" The now gray blob asked, "On the contrary, I had you whip up a special tonic designed to increase my fluidity."

He then sped off and into Kataoka's desk, "In liquid form, I fit comfortably into the tightest nooks and crannies," He explained.

Kataoka simply sweat dropped, "What are you doing in there?"

The octopus ignored the girl's inquiry, "Best of all, I lose none of my speed!" He shouted before speeding around the room

"Go ahead," He taunted, "Try and beat me."

"Aw, man— this is messed up," One student frantically complained while firing their gun.

"What is wrong with you?!" Y/n shouted out amidst her peers complaints, "I thought you were turning on us—"

"What in the world did you give him?!" Shouted Kayano as Koro sensei flew to a corner.

This time Okuda spoke up, "You tricked me!" She yelled, "That's not fair!"

"Fair?" He responded, a smile filling his face, "Verbal deception is a vital part of the successful assassins tool kit."

"What are you talking about, Sir?" Nagisa asked, coming up to the two girls and blob.

"Approaching the target so naively is a good way to fail at your mission. Even the deadliest of poisons is useless if one can't persuade the mark to drink it."

"Nagisa," He asked while retreating from his corner, "say you wanted to poison me— how might you go about it?"

"Huh? Well, lemme think," The boy answered, placing a hand on his chin, "I'd probably put it in something you liked. Then I guess I would offer it to you as a gift."