ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴠᴇ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Mentions of past injuries

- aggression from an adult toward children

- violence

The only sound that could be heard in the classroom was the tapping of a phone. Ms. Jelabitch was furious.

"Oh c'mon! What's with the WiFi in this place?! Are we on Mars??" She shrieked from her desk.

Karma looked up to his teacher, "Wow, looks like Ms. Jelabitch is pissed off. I know my pride would be in shambles if my plan went tits up."

Y/n's eyes widened at his comment, coughing to mask any noises of laughter escaping her lips.

Isogai was the one to speak next, "Excuse me, Miss?"

"What?" She quipped.

"If you're not going to teach us anything, you mind if we swap you out for Koro Sensei? It's just that we've got entrance exams coming up and—"

The blonde could only laugh, "You wanna swap me out for that disgusting creature?" She stood up from her seat, "You're worried about entrance exams when the planet is on notice?"

"Must be paradise not knowing your ass from a hole in the ground." She placed her hands on her hips. "Give it a rest. Even if the Earth wasn't on the brink of destruction, entrance exams are for students with a future."

"News flash, that's not any of you losers. How about this, kids: forget the studying. Help me brainstorm on how to kill the octopus and I'll give you a nice percentage of the reward money.

"That's the best deal any of you E-class jerks-offs are gonna get outta life. Otherwise, knock it off with the whining and—" An eraser hit the board by her head.

"Get out," one student said. Right after, a hoard of school supplies were being hurled at the woman along with some insults.

"Good lord! You're one of the bitchiest people I've ever met— and I've met plenty of people who come close!" Y/n snarled amid the insults her peers gave, annoyance at the blonde taking over.

Ms. Jelavic on the other hand was just as livid as those who stood before her, "That's it! I'll make you rue the day you were born!" she shot out.

"Yeah, go ahead! We dare you, bitch!" Sugaya shouted back.

Kayano chimed in among the other students with a gripe of her own, "Your boobs are way too big to be a teacher!" She yelled, earning questioning looks from Nagisa and Y/n.

__

The students were in the classroom talking amongst themselves waiting for the next class to begin. Y/n was at her desk checking for any information regarding the bones.

The door to the classroom was suddenly swung open, revealing Ms. Jelabitch. She silently walked up to the board and wrote the sentence, 'You are incredible in bed'.

She then turned to face the class, "What word does incredible modify? You know this one," She asked.

The class only groaned at the woman, for the 100th time in the past 2 days.

"Read it aloud," Ms. Jelabitch ordered, done with their whining.

The class repeated, minus Y/n and a couple others as they were somewhat embarrassed to be saying that sentence aloud.