Surprise out of nowhere

It's been another year lol
If you don't remember the plot, go back and read it now, I'm too lazy to repeat it.
Thanks 💕
Btw, I'm SO happy that I'll be able to hear the song above live in not even 2 months, you have no idea what it means to me to be able to go to the concert of one of my favourite singer/songwriters of all the time. I could go on for hours now, but just know I'm happy and here's the next part of 'This is my life', ENJOY <3
——————————————————————————
Waking up that next morning felt like quite the workout by itself. Nonetheless, somehow Emma found herself in the bathroom that's connected to the guest room she slept in.

"Emma?" She heard a voice from outside the bedroom, identifying it with Regina.

She didn't know what to do, on one side she really didn't wanna face Regina and be forced to talk about what happened last night but on the other hand she felt like she really needed to talk to someone about this that really wasn't her boyfriend. But how to explain all the stuff that happened back then? It really wasn't easy back then nor did it seem to be any easier now. So really, HOW was she supposed to tell anybody the crazy story that was her life at that time?

"Umm ... come in." On the inside she was cringing at herself because it just sound more like a question then anything else.

"You ok? Where are you?" Regina was in the next room now, only thing separating them being one wall and a wooden door.

Hesitatingly Emma stepped out of the bathroom, just to hear Regina gasped. She probably looked like a mess after all the crying that she did the day before but to be quite honest, she didn't really care that much. All she wanted to do now was to go home and check if her baby was ok and make sure her boyfriend didn't go crazy, after they didn't find her for obvious reasons. After all, Emma is a person that you can't find if she doesn't want you to. Killian knows, as much as her parents do, that you have to let her come to you, she won't speak unless she can do it on her own terms. To say that Emma is a stubborn person would be the understatement of the year.

"You alright?" Regina asked at that moment.

"Yeah, I think so. But I believe I need to get home. Killian is probably worried sick at this point."

Already on the way out, before she could exit through the door, Regina stepped to her side and pushed her back with one firm push to the chest.

"Not. So. Fast. Miss Swan." 'Oh no. *Miss Swan*... that means I'm in trouble.' "Believe me my dear, you are if you don't answer these questions." 'Dang it! I forgot she could do that!' "Tell me, what is it with those people that makes you act so ... how can I say it? 'Out of character'?" *Ding* hit the nail straight on the head.

"I ... " Emma didn't know what to say. On one side she really wanted to tell Regina but could she live through another breakdown? Definitely not! So, how to tell a good lie? "I don't really wanna talk about it. It's just all too much at once and I don't even know where to start because there's just so much that happened back then that I would really like to forget and up till two days ago I was positive that actually work until they showed up and now my had is just total chaos. They ruined it. They ruined my plan to finally move on from my past ... Why can't I never just be happy? Why does faith always need to punish me?" At the end of her little speech Emma was close to crying again.

"'Need to punish you' for what exactly Emma?" She didn't know what to say yet again. Would she reveal her darkest secret today? It seemed like there was no other way whatsoever.

"I ..." Again, she couldn't speak.

This was something she had never told anyone and she had no idea how Regina would react to it. But even though she had all those doubt, somehow, somewhere deeply buried in her mind, Emma knew, Regina wouldn't judge her. And while that part got stronger with the second, she finally decided to talk about that one problem that made up such a huge part of her life.

"I was pregnant."

—————————————————————

I know, I know I'm evil and everything but it's SO MUCH FUN!!! Also, I have MISSED sassy Swan 💕

It's been another year people! I'm 16 now, how crazy is that!? I've got into this fandom about 2 years ago around this time of the year. Who would've thought it'd have such a big impact on my life?

Anyways, have any, and I mean ANY of you guys heard that there's gonna be a convention in May (?) I believe where both, Lana AND Jen are attending? I feel like the announcement was made sometime last year (not really official but Lana did tag Jen in one of her stories which probably left us all very confused and me screaming). Right now I'm just trying to figure out if that actually happened of if it's just happening inside my head (see what I did there? ⚡️🦉). I'm really hoping for my sanity that it is tho.

Alright, so I feel like this was a bit of a short chapter but it's definitely the beginning of something bigger. Or at least I hope. No idea if I'm gonna be able to continue writing anytime soon (school is kinda being an ass at the moment) but with me being on spring break right now I'll definitely try and I'll see u volks then. ✌🏻💕