Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ Sᴛᴏʀʏʙʀᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ Rᴇɢɪɴᴀ sᴛʏʟᴇ

Hope was dancing around her bedroom and Emma was laughing at her. Finally she got to a stop and fell onto her bed.

"Mommy, when are we meeting grandma and uncle?" She asked, looking a little tired.

"We still have time left. Get into bed Hope you're tired."

As if on command Hope yawned. "Ok mommy. Can you stay here?" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course little duckling."

Emma set next to Hope on the bed and tooked her in. Than she pulled the covers over her as well and Hope snuggled into her mother. Emma began stroking Hopes hair and soon the little princess fell asleep. Emma looked down at her daughter and sooner as she knew it was already time to drive to her parents. Slowly she leaned down and pressed a kiss to Hopes forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and a lazy smile spread across her face. Emma smiled back and got up, out of the tiny bed. Hope did the same and together they walked downstairs.

"All ready to go?" Emma asked Killian when they got to the living room.

He nodded and Emma turned around to the kitchen. "House, I hope you remember the way to Granny's because we'll not drive you there."

House looked at her and said: "You wouldn't do that to a cripple. I know you're different, but still you wouldn't do that."

Emma looked at him and laughed. "Maybe you should try to get right of that thing for the time you're in Storybrook."

Hope who was still holding her mom's hand giggled as well, but House looked at them confused. Emma stepped for and took his walking stick from him. He still looked really confused, but Emma looked at him an told him: "Try to walk."

"You know that I can't, right?" House asked her sarcastically.

Emma just laughed again. "Just try it!"

He looked scared to death and Emma couldn't hold her laugher back. After she calmed down she looked at him again, assuringly. He slowly took a step with his insured leg and see there he could walk without his leg hurting. He looked up at Emma again, who was smiling at him already.

"How did you do that?" He asked.

Emma made a over dramatic gesture as she said: „Magic!"

Hope laughed at her mom and asked her: "Why did he thought that he couldn't walk mommy?"

"Because he doesn't believe."

House looked confused again, because Emma sounded so serious about the whole magic thing suddenly. He didn't thought more into it thought and just shrugged it off.

"Ok, are we all set to go Hope?" Emma asked her daughter than.

Hope nodded eagerly. Emma smiled at her daughter's excitement.

She looked at House one last time before saying: "We're at my parents for the afternoon. Could you tell the Mayor that please?" He nodded.

"Oh, and tell her she is supposed to drop Henry off today for family dinner and we would be happy if she would be there as well."

House nodded again, not knowing who Henry was, but thinking he'll soon enough.

Emma picked Hope up and said: "Alright, than I guess I'll see you later."

House said his good bye and off they were.

"Killian, you ready?" Emma asked.

"Yeah love, be there in a second!"

"Good, Hope and I will be waiting in the car." She walked outside the house and walked to her bug.

She put Hope into her seat and buckled her up. Than she walked to the passenger side of the car and got in herself. Only seconds later Killian got into the drivers side and kissed his girlfriend.