Story time part 3

Kay guys ... gonna make this a bit personal today.
This song above reminds me of a big part of my life ... starting when I was kindergarten.
Especially the first line is like the one thing that they always told me ... "Don't take yourself so seriously!"
That's like the one sentence that I was told science I was 4, beginning with my grandma ... It isn't a easy topic to talk about, because it wasn't just one part of my life ... it was my whole life starting when I was 4 to when I was 13. Can you imagine that? Always getting told that sentence? It's like everyone always thought I was overreacting until I started having mental breakdowns when I was 13. First time couldn't be more bad timing! I was on school trip ... I'm not going into more detail why I had that breakdown, only thing I might add: my stupid class teacher came into the room "trying" to calm me down (she didn't really care ... at all).
Well ... I lied about the reason why I was crying and with that the theme was finished. I mean who would tell a teacher their problems when they always tell you that if you have problems with other people/classmates you should firstly try to find the mistake at yourself.
And what do you say if there is NO fucking reason for them to bully me!? If they only do it because it's "funny"?
Question is answered quickly: teacher says they'll talk to the person that you have a problem with, but in the end they don't and the bullying doesn't stop AT ALL!
The second time I broke down I thought no one would disturb me this time. Hopeful me was wrong! Instead my parents BOTH came into my room and of course they saw me cry as fuck. I was so through with that day ... you have no idea! Not only did I had a bad day in school, noooo of course I had to have training that day. My dance teacher isn't the easiest (to say it carefully).
Anyway, I came home and to be honest I only wanted to eat dinner and finally end that day. When I came into the apartment I walked straight to the living room and asked my dad "where's the pizza?" (My dad knew I wanted to eat pizza that day and because I alway come home late from training he normally does it for me) He looked at me and told me (in an annoyed voice might I add) that I should do it myself ... and,well, that did it for me that day ... fantastic! (Note the sarcasm guys!)
Yeah ... well, you could also make a whole story out of my complicated and absolute miserable life, because, believe it or not, I could call myself depressed since I'm 4. How did that happen? I have no idea, only thing I can tell for sure: I asked myself with 4 the questions: why do I even live? Why am I not dead? Wouldn't it be better on this world without me?
Yep, you can say what you want, but this is not just some fairytale I'm telling you ... welcome to real life guys. It gives people like me that just have crappie life's and that will probably never change.
Anyway ... Once upon a time there was this show, that was actually called "Once upon a time" ... what a coincidence right?😂 It helped me through COVID and it helped me being me again. And I couldn't be thankful enough!🌸💗🥺
So, guys you see what a bunch of fairytale can bring to your life ... for some people it might me a bit over dramatic, but if you were a true fan you would know what I mean!

Hope you enjoy reading this part💗
————————————————————————————
"A little bit later I found myself climbing up a beanstalk. These things are much higher than I thought! The others waited on the ground of it. There was a giant we had to fight against at first, but then I trapped him, got the compass and didn't kill him, he decided to help me ... I told him to look after Killian for 10 hours, than he should let him go, so we had enough distance between us. I got down in time, before Mula could cut off the beanstalk. And so we made our way, finding Cora. Well, wasn't easy. In the end she still was a witch and could use magic. Long story short we ended up fighting against Killian and Cora. I knocked Killian out. Cora was about to rip Snows heart out, but I stepped in between and her hand landed in my chest. She told me love is weakness, well wasn't entirely true because just seconds later as she tried to rip my heart out and a power got through me and suddenly she was blasted away. That's the moment where I officially firstly used magic. Mom and I got through the portal and got back to Storybrook. In the time we where in the enchanted forest Regina and Charming practically fought against each other. It didn't end with someone getting hurt, but still ... yep anyway some time later Killian and Cora got to Storybrook as well and Cora made it look like Regina killed Archie, we ended up finding out the truth. Than, at some point, Gold came to me and I had to find his son, because I owned him a favour. Ended up in me, Gold and Henry going to New York. When we were there at a house, ringing the bell of an apartment suddenly someone jumped from somewhere and ran away. Gold made me chase after him ... when I got to him and tackled him I found out that it wasn't just any person, but the one who left me, got me into jail and the most heartbreaking: pregnant. Neal Cassidy. He wasn't only Henry's dad but also the son of Rumplestilzkin. He didn't know who I was when we met but August, Pinocchio, told him to leave me and get me into jail. I still don't know why, but I guess it's too late to ask questions now."