ᵐʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ, ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᶠᵃᵐⁱˡʸ

They got into town. Emma was thankful that Killian took Chase, because she didn't know what she would do if he would tick out like that again.

Emma was in front of Killian. In her head she was complaining about this whole situation because if she wouldn't have found that car she would already be at home, but instead she is driving down to Granny's bed and breakfast with the hope Ruby or anybody would still be there.

They arrived in front of Granny's. Emma got out of the car as did the others. She turned around to see Killian. He didn't had that calming and relaxed face anymore. Emma understood immediately. She gave Chase a death glare and walked in front of Killian. She hugged him tightly whispering: "It's just for a week or something like that ... after that we'll never have to see him again."

He buried his face in her long golden hair and he could smell her cinnamon shampoo. They let go of their hug and walked to the others who were out of the car by now.

"Well ... welcome to Storybrook I guess." Emma said. „This over here is Granny's, you can buy your breakfast and everything here."

She began to walk into the direction of the b&b, all while holding Killians hand and smiling to herself.

"Well if we're lucky than the b&b is open as well and you can stay there otherwise you would have to sleep at the station and I promise my dad would so going to kill Chase. So hope that it is open." Emma said with enthusiasm in her voice and a big grin on her face.

"Well that wouldn't be so bad." It came from behind from House.

Seconds later she could hear how someone slapped him in the head, at that she smirked and continued her walk to the b&b, around Granny's.

"Well ... here we are this is Granny's b&b." She announced and walked into the building.

"Hey Ruby, what ya doing up so late, I thought you're closing at 10?" She asked, knowing that something had to be off.

"Well Killian called me that you had found some people who need a place to sleep and I didn't want to wake up Granny, because she's working so hard all day and she really should rest a little bit."

Emma nodded understandingly and gave Ruby a smile before she turned around and gave Killian a thankful smile. He returned that smile and Emma turned back around to Ruby.

"So do you guys have 5 rooms available?"

"Well ... no not really we only have 4." Ruby said apologetically.

Emma huffed out a sight and Killian came to her back and hold her a little bit like that.

"It's ok Ruby, we'll just have someone stay with me and Killian, I mean the house is big enough right?" She laughed and looked at Killian who was smiling to assure her he was ok with her idea.

She turned back around to Ruby, who was already filling out some papers and had the keys put on the counter in front of them. Emma smiled one last time at the brunette and than turned around with Killian, keys in hand, ready to go back home and hoping all of this was just a big nightmare.

"So ... they have 4 rooms available, that means two of you share or one of you comes with us."

Chase wanted to speak up but House beat him to it. "I going to come with you." He said and gave Chase a look that told him not to mess with him right now.

Killian and Emma chuckled at that and walked back into the direction of the cars.

"Alright everybody, we'll see us later than I guess." She said and got into her car.