Chapter 9

Manjari approached Abhimanyu who stood silently crying over his life. Abhimanyu immediately wiped his tears on seeing Manjari next to him. Abhi...tu teek haina? she questioned. Haa...Maa he replied. The irony of his life....Akshara is the only person in his life to whom he can show his vulnerable emotions...for others he always walks around with the mask of nonchalance. And he just discarded such a person from his life and made it more miserable...

Neil who is walking towards his room came across Abhimanyu and Manjari....Bhai did u have ur lunch? Abhimanyu nodded his head in yes....and medicines? he questioned again ... Yes ... Abhimanyu replied....I'll take Ru to room saying so Neil left. Following Neil Abhimanyu too left. Manjari felt bad...as her relation with Neil strained from the show down day...Akshara please come back soon.....she prayed....as Manjari knew Akshara is the only salvation for the current state of Birla's..

Abhimanyu walked into his room...he opened his cupboard and took Akshara's photo and held her mangalsutra. He kissed her mangalsutra and spoke to Akshara's photo...where are u Akshu? It's almost 2 yrs Akshu since u left. I never imagined that u'll disappear Akshu...I thought u'll atleast go to GH, but....I'm sorry Akshu...when u called me multiple times after leaving I should have atleast attend ur call or should have called u back...but in my anger, hurt and pain I ignored all ur calls...and spoke hurtfully too....I know I'm guilty, I regret it...and u are punishing me form 2yrs Akshu...I can't bear anymore Akshu...please come back....I'm not happy without u Akshu....I'm suffering....please come back....I know Akshu I'm not a good husband...whenever I see Neil and his treatment towards Aarohi despite her betrayal....it pinched my heart of how ass of a husband I was....U know Akshu...Neil is behaving aloof with Maa and me too....but when he came to know about my depression....he stood by me and when I asked him, why he is doing this....do u know Akshu what he told?....at times of sufferings only, a person will come to know who cares for them and who doesn't(apna kaun and paraya kaun)....since I stood by him in need....he said it's his turn to stand by me....(he realized something)....u walked away from Goenka's because...u know there are no one for u naa...what have I done Akshu....what have I done to u...I promise Akshu.... I'll never hurt u....please come back....I'm ready to grovel at ur feet too....but please come back....Abhimanyu crying....crawled into fetus position with Akshara's photo close to his heart.

Abhimanyu's this state is seen by Anand and Mahima...who had tears in their eyes...they are angry at him for his behavior with Akshara not only as a husband as a doctor and human too. But they cannot help but feel bad for him, Abhimanyu is not only their nephew but also their student...and they couldn't do anything either...Abhimanyu himself is responsible for his misery. And now they are worried more as... Abhimanyu is battling depression since a year. His guilt, regret, pain, anger and hurt got him to the worst phase of his life...

.......

The shine and happiness is long gone in the GH.... Akshara's absence and Aarohi's betrayal made them question their choice of right and wrong. And Kairav is the most effected among all of them. His Askhu stood by him in his pain...fought for him to prove his innocence....and what he did?....not only as her brother....but also as a gratitude to her....nothing...plain nothing....

He had approached a PI...he knew Vansh and Parth also employed a PI for Akshara's where abouts....he had to do something...he can't sit ideal. Not only Kairav....Manish Goenka's condition is also the same...he can never forget how he was slapped...he was arrested and jailed...and Akshara fought for him and Aarohi....his belief of koon apana asar dikhata hai...strengthened more towards Aarohi....

Suhasini Goenka....hated Aarohi....as she held Aarohi responsible for her son and great grand sons misery....but still never openly expressed as according to her Aarohi is her kittu's akhari nishani....Swarna and AG still had some affection towards Aarohi...