Chapter 18

Silence prevailed in the room......all the Birla's looked at Manjari who is contemplating and nervously playing with her palms looking side ways. Abhimanyu kept looking at his mother in agony....doesn't she care what he wants?

When the supposed bride questioned his marital status, that instant everyone knew that Manjari had deceived them into this alliance. Ragini and her family left not before giving an earful to Manjari.

What the hell are u doing Manjari?.....U sent custody papers without Abhimanyu's knowledge and now u again arranged this alliance without his knowledge.....r u even in ur senses questioned Mahima unable to contain her anger looking at Abhimanyu's shattered self.

Didi....what all I'm doing is for my Abhi's good only....answered Manjari. Oh really.....if it is for Abhimanyu's good why isn't happy with it?....said Mahima pointing at Abhimanyu who sat there looking heartbroken. 

Manjari walked towards Abhimanyu, held his hands and spoke.....Abhi beta, I'm ur mother and believe in me I'm doing this for ur happiness only. Abhimanyu looked at Manjari and asked..... Maa why didn't u ask me what I want? Are my opinions doesn't matter?

Manjari is taken aback for the first time when her Abhi for the first time questioned back to her. Even though she didn't like it that her Abhi is questioning her decisions, she is adamant to not step back.

Meanwhile Harsh is happy that his son, mother's andhbakth is finally refraining himself to blindly follow to what ever his mother asked to.

Ur questioning my decisions Abhi? what ever I'm doing..... I'm doing for u....said Manjari annoyed.

Don't I have a say, in my life decisions?....Abhimanyu questioned back.

What is there to ask u Abhi? I'm doing all I could, so that u can claim ur rights as Abhir's father. U tell me don't u want to be in ur son's life?....Manjari refuted.

Taking a deep breath to clam the irritation seeping into his whole being, Abhimanyu stood up and came face to face to Manjari, while the whole Birla clan is waiting to hear what Abhimanyu has to say, as they are completely annoyed with Manjari's audacity. 

U are not wrong Maa....I want to be my son's father not only biologically but in all senses, I want to be in his life, in his every phase (Manjari had a smug look).....along with my Akshu. It is not either Abhimanyu or Akshara, it is always Abhimanyu and Akshara. I want both my Abhir and my Akshu....Abhimanyu cleared the air wiping off Manjari's smug look.

Anger seeped into Manjari's whole body on hearing Abhimanyu's words....her Abhi is going to bring back that girl into this house, no she is not going to let that woman enter neither into Birla's house nor her Abhi's life. Aarohi also had the same thoughts as Manjari, but with different intention, if again Akshara enter into the Birla's, she will loose all her attention yet again. 

Aarohi who is running her mind with scenario's of manipulation, rejoiced when Manjari spoke....

Never....I'm never letting that girl enter into this house again. Abhi beta listen to me.....forget about her, u just get remarried and we will claim Abhir's full custody.....said Manjari holding onto Abhimanyu's shoulder.

Maa I'm making myself clear, my happiness is with Akshu....none but Akshu, please stop all this....please, Abhimanyu spoke desperately.

Abhi....u still love her, that woman snatched ur son from u, and she living her life happily with her new found family while ur crying here.....asked Manjari.

Unbelievable....chachi ur still venomous towards Akshara despite knowing the entire truth? questioned Parth. 

Haa...I know the truth, but who asked her to be some super hero and jump into danger, even if she jumped why did she let in my Neil too. Because of her my Neil is in coma and because of her I lost my share of happiness in my grand son's life, my Abhi is living a lonely life......no matter what I'll make her pay for her sins, I'll fight for my sons rights justice for my Neil and Abhi....said Manjari.