Chapter 3

Giovanni stopped, his voice was slightly muffled as he turned to look at me. Somehow the mas made him even scarier as he said "if I didn't make this clear enough. You are mine" Giovanni moved his hands so that they were cradling my face as he forced me to look up at him "no one will help you run from me. If they do, I will kill them" I gulped as he moved his hands to my neck and caressed my pulse.

"You know I will do it"

-----

His words kept on replaying in my head over and over again like a broken record, and I am yet reminded of who this man and what he is capable of doing. How am I letting myself be...swayed by a man like this. And I know he means it when he says he will kill someone, I don't want anyone's death on my conscious. I don't think I can handle the guilt.

Giovanni walked us to a room, as soon as the door opened I felt the atmosphere in the room drop. I could also feel everyone in the room staring at me as Giovanni held my hand in a firm grip and I trailed behind him. I know he's a psycho, I glanced at his now ghost face before I kept my gaze on his back I want him hide me, I don't feel comfortable at all.

I have been kidnapped, what the hell do I mean I don't feel uncomfortable, the whole situation is all kind of messed up. I shook my head and almost walked right into Giovannis back as he suddenly stopped walking. He tugged my hand and clumsily followed through, my cheeks flamed with embarrassment as I stepped on his foot "Sorry" I mumbled quietly as he moved me to sit in a chair that was at the head of the table. Giovanni said nothing, but stroked my arm as I moved to sit down.

I'll take that as apology accepted?

I gulped as the thought of sitting in front of a room of...criminals is very unsettling. I leaned back into the chair, wanting nothing more than the floor to open up and swallow me away from this madness. Giovanni's huge form sat in the chair next to me, I let out a small yelp and quickly covered my mouth as I felt my chair being moved.

Giovanni with one hand, had moved my chair closer to his. I looked down at my right thigh that was now warming up, we were sitting that close his thigh was almost leaning on mine. I blinked at my thigh and looked away. I am being way to calm about this kidnapping, I should be screaming, shouting doing everything that I can do run from this place. I had yet to look at the people in this room. Everyone was seated around a rectangle black wood table, and the rooms its self was gloomy.

My eyes skimmed over the dark grey walls on my left side, this room feels cold.

Maybe I should try to gauge the room? for what ? I don't know, maybe see if any of them look like they would help me? Something in me scoffed at the thought, if I took one look at ghost face Giovanni the thought wouldn't even cross my mind. My hands were clasped tightly on my lap, as I decided to look up and almost straight away I looked away. My palms were sweating with how nervous I was feeling. They all looked so scary.

I can tell not a single person in that room would help me, over my dead body someone would. Everyone in that room was wearing black military style clothing, and they all had their eyes on me. I felt a tap on my hand as I looked at the familiar tanned hand that was now trying to unclasp my hands. I looked at Giovanni who wasn't even looking at me, before he could turn his attention on me I thought it was best to give him what he wants.

For now.

I unclasped my hands and let Giovanni's warm hand intertwine our hands together, and let it sit on my lap. I know something twisted is going on inside of me, because why is heart fluttering and I'm feeling safe. I felt a bit dumbfounded at the feeling, how am I feeling safe with my kidnapper? I took in a deep breath and decided to focus my attention on Giovanni.