Sky Island 13

After being shouted at by the clear leader of the strange group, the crew could only look at him in confusion. On the other hand... "Illegal entrants!?" Pagaya and Conis were looking on in shock and fear.
"Illegal entrants? What's that mean?" However, Luffy looked to the pair since he didn't understand.
"I-Is that true?" Although, Pagaya was asking him a question in response instead.
"There's no use denying it." It was then when the leader of the group began ranging through his coat and pulled out a small pile of papers that appeared to be pictures as Luffy was on the top with his goof grin. "The Heaven's Gate lookout, Amazon, has sent us these photos, tharen with her Vision Dial." This had been explained to all.
"No! That isn't possible!" Pagaya seemed to refuse to believe this however. "There must be some mistake, Captain McKinley!" As he was shouting towards the man that had been speaking, saying that Luffy and the other's were not bad people. Which wasn't completely untrue.
"What's he calling us illegal entrants for?" Sanji seemed annoyed as he didn't seem to understand why they were being called that.
"Perhaps he's talking about the 1,000,000,000 extol immigration fee we were each supposed to pay." Had been the conclusion Robin came to, after listening.
"That seemed to be the only thing that makes sense, since we didn't pay." And Jián was in an agreement with her conclusion.
"B-But, that old woman said we could pass without paying." Usopp came to state since the old woman didn't stop them.
"She did!" Chopper and Lián both shouted over to the group.
It will do you no good. Please, no excuses. Just accept your guilt." However, it appeared that the man, Captain McKinley wasn't going to listen to them. As the conversation was happening both Conis and Pagaya were shock in silence. "However, there is no need to worry. Illegal entry is a minor, Class-11 crime punishable by Heaven's Judgement. Once you have received your punishment, you will be returned to the status of peaceful tourists." This had then been explained to them.
"Well, why didn't you say so sooner?" It appeared that Sanji was starting to get annoyed, rolling his eyes. "I'm still not happy about it, but what's this punishment?" He stated his displeasure before asking what they had to do.
"It is a simple matter. Pay 10 times the immigration fee. If you pay the fee immediately, your crime will be written straight off. 10,000,000,000 extol per person. So that's 90,000,000,000 extol for all nine of you." They had gotten their answer, which seemed a bit unreasonable.
"9-90,000,000,000 extol? J-Just how much is an extol in beli?!" Usopp had finally asked the question, since he was taken back by the amount.
"Beli. The currency of the Blue Sea, correct? I believe 10,000 is equal to 1 beli." The answer had finally been given to them.
"1 beli equals 10,000,000 extol, meaning..." Lián appeared to be having difficulty as she was trying to calculate it in her head. "Meaning how much?" Before turning to her brother.
"It's 9,000,000 beli." Which he had answered not even counting or anything.
"That's too much!" But hearing it only caused Sanji to snap. "I could buy tons of rice with that!"
"I think his missing the point." Jián stated due to being ridiculous in it's own way.
"Well, he is a cook." While his sister didn't see the problem.
"Why do we have to pay such a ridiculous amount after risking our lives to get up here!?" The cook was shouting this question in anger. "It's unacceptable!"
"What are you saying? You should have just paid the original 900,000 beli immigration fee at the gate." The Captain of the soldiers had stated this back to them.
"That's still too expensive!" But it only caused Sanji to snap at him.
"Let me warn you that we, the White Berets, act under orders from the Priests. Refusal will increase the severity of your punishment." The crew was basically threatened by Captain McKinley.
"Alright, forget it. Leave them be." However, Sanji seemed to have had enough of them and completely ignored them as he turned to the others. "At any rate... I'm worried that something might happen to Nami-san if we don't find her soon." The lot of them were standing in circles, paying no attention to the White Berets. "She could be crying her little eyes out somewhere at this very moment!"
"That's a little hard to believe." Had come from Jián, as the impression he got was that she was far more terrifying then the others.
"Yeah, lets get going!" Luffy was all for the cook's idea.
"You're not thinking about her!" But the others already knew that he only wanted to travel to Upper Yard.
"Yosh! Since the wind's changed, let's go adventuring!" Once again, the young captain's true intentions slipped out. "No, I mean search for Nami!"
"Oi, oi, Luffy!" But then out of nowhere, Usopp had gripped onto his shoulders shouting.
"W-What's wrong, Usopp? What's up?" Which caused him to be a little stunned and confused.
Don't get worked up! Calm down! The long nose was telling himself and his face started to relax. "Well, if Nami's only out for a little walk, she should be back soon." He had crossed his arms, slightly turned while looking up. "We'll miss her if we leave now."
"A walk?" Luffy had turned to where Usopp was looking.
"She's been out too long for just a walk." But then Chopper had opened his mouth to state this. Which had caused the snipper to dash over to him, slamming his mouth over the snout of the doctor.
"Get it!? Luffy's just using Nami as an excuse to go adventuring in the Lnad Where God Resides!" The coward was harshly whispering to the reindeer so Luffy wouldn't hear. 
"There!?" It seemed that Chopper had no idea.
"Indeed." Robin had agreed with Usopp's statement, while beside her Jián nodded.
"He's set on going." Zoro also knew this for a fact.
"Totally!" And Lián was beside him nodding in agreement.
"Exactly. That's what I'm saying! She said that incurring God's wrath is a terrible thing, didn't she?" Usopp was once again whispering so that Luffy wouldn't be able to hear.
"Then, what should we do?" This had been the only question that came to Chopper's mind as he asked.
"We won't get into any more trouble than we're already in and wait until Nami comes back." This plan had been suggested to the lost of them. "This is Nami we're talking about here! She's probably got 9,000,000 beli lying around she could lend us! No! I'm absolutely sure she has it!"
"I don't know, Nana-chan appears to really like money." Lián reminded the others of this, because once the twins gave her a few thousand beli she was all for them joining.
"What were you discussing just now?" Captain McKinley had suddenly spoken as he began moving towards them. "That reminds me... If an illegal entrant cannot be found... they will be treated as an escaped criminal." They were given this explanation.
"W-W-Wait! Wait a sec!" Usopp began panicking as he moved towards the man. "She'll be back really soon! Then we can pay you the full amount! You'll find us quite reasonable people! Just take it easy and wait." He was trying to act confidently but he had sweat rolling down his face. Captain McKinley seemed either to be annoyed or uncomfortable about the face being given. it was then when the snipper turned to his captain. "Luffy, listen here! Don't do anything uncalled for or you'll make Nami angry! Understand? Okay? Just wait." He was trying to convince Luffy to stop.
"Only for a bit." Which it seemed to work. For the time being.
"Sanji, you too." The same was directed to the cook as well.
"Yeah." And he seemed to be alright with this.
"Well then, everyone! You are dismissed for the time being!" Usopp proclaimed to the crew.
"Shall we have some tea over there, Robin-chan?" The cook had already taken off with Robin...
"Sure." as they were heading to the built shade. Zoro took off not long after that, heading for some trees.
"Things seem okay for now..." the snipper began breathing calmly now. "Oi, Chopper! How about we go fishing?" He moved over to the small doctor asking him.
"Yeah, that'll be great!" And he was all for it.
"Conis, is there any place we can fish around here?" This was being asked to the girl that still seemed a but stunned.
"Yes, close by. I'll show you where it is." But she snapped out of it as she began to show them. Now everyone had gone off to do their own things. All but two...
"It strange." Lián's stated as she was looking over to the White Berets. "Very strange." There was something that appeared to be quiet strange about the group.
"What do you think?" Had been questioned by Jián, looking down to her.
"It's hard to say, but I think something bad is going to happen." She explained while looking up to him. The brother didn't question he statement as he turned his sights over the the group, eyes now looking at them cold and calculating.