Sky Island 8

After finding out that even this sea was useless for those with Devil Fruit abilities to swim."Hey, now... He was just about to fall through the bottom!" Sanji was shouting as he emerged from the clouds, walking up the shoreline.
"It only took so long because you were standing around blabbering!" With Zoro following after him, while dragging their captain by the leg.
"Jeez, why'd you jump in too?" Usopp ended up saving the doctor, dragging him out of the clouds.
"Sky Island scary...Sky Island scary..." who appeared so shocked that he turned into Usopp.
"I am sorry for letting a beginner borrow it." Pagaya still felt bad about what happened to Luffy. "The body of the Waver is very light. Even a small wave can move the rudder. Unless you know the sea well, you cannot expect to be able to right it. I'm sorry." He was explaining this to the crew.
"I only recently became good enough to use it." Conis had admitted this to them.
"Is it that hard?" Chopper asked, looking at her with eyes of amazement.
"With practice, it takes about 10 years." Pagaya answered the question, which seemed to have shocked the little guy.
"Well, Nana-chan seems to be having fun." At this time, Lián and Jián were looking out to the sea, where Nami was on the Waver.
"She doesn't seem to be having problems." However, unlike Luffy she wasn't having any issues with it.
"SHE'S RIDING IT!" Usopp shouted and looked on in complete shock.
"This is the greatest!" She shouted back to them, as she was enjoying herself.
"Nami-san! You're the greatest~!" Sanji was cheering for her, while beside him stood Luffy in shock.
"Oh my! That is quite extraordinary! I can hardly believe it!" Pagaya was both surprised and amazed as witnessing this.
"How can she rife that thing!?" Luffy finally managed to ask.
"This thing does take a lot to control! It's so delicate it would be impossible for you, Luffy!" He had gotten his answer from Nami, as she was shouting this over the large sound of the waver. His face was blue from annoyance.
"Oi, Nami! We're going to the Ossan's house! Get off now! YOU DORK!!" He began shouting over at her, so she would stop riding and shoving it in his face.
"Don't say that to her!" But it only got him a foot to the head by Sanji standing right beside him.
"YOU DORK!!" Although, it didn't appear to work as he shouted that again.
"Go on ahead! Ojisan, can I ride on it a little longer?" She completely ignored him and asked Pagaya.
"Yes, take care!" He seemed to agreed to it, as Nami was having the time of her life.
"I wonder if I can ride it?" Lián was looking to her brother, seeing if he thought she could.
"I would be surprised if you couldn't." And it appeared that Jián believe that she would be able to.
"That's right! When we get back it's my shot!" The two of them had began following after the rest of the crew, who all began following Pagaya and Conis up the long flight of stairs towards where the pair lived. It was a little while that Usopp had come to noticed something in the distance.
"Oi, is this a construction site?" He was at the edge of the cloud stairs asking this, looking over.
"Oh, that is a cloud-cutting site." They had been informed by Pagaya as they continued on. "That is where clouds are cut to be used in manufacturing."
"Can you even cut clouds?" Which only had Zoro ask since it didn't seem all that possible.
"To get here to the White-White Sea, you came up the Milky Road, right?" They had been asked as rhetorical questions, or more of a reminded.
"Milky Road?" Not that they knew what that was.
"Is that what that winding cloud was?" Jián seem to have guess what the man was talking about.
"That was manufactured using the Island Cloud cut from here." And it appeared that he was right, as Pagaya continued his explanation. "There are two natural kinds of clouds. The kind you used to sail your ship here is Sea Cloud. And the fluffy cloud you were able to walk on... that is Island Cloud." This was more being explained to the three that were walking on the steps following Pagaya, Zoro, Robin and Jián.
"No matter how you look at it, it ain't normal." The swordsman grunted this, as the other four seemed to be enjoying themselves on the fluffy Island Cloud on the side, holding up the staircase.
"Yes, the solidification nucleus which produces each cloud is different. On the Blue Sea, there is something called Kairouseki, correct?" This was a rare material that is a solid form of the sea and can be used against Devil Fruit users.
"Kairouseki? That has something to do with it?" This seemed to intrigued Robin after hearing that.
"Yes, it is found in Pyrobloin, a sulfur protein particle transport into the sky by volcanoes. When it reacts with water Vapor, the differences is density determine whether Sea or Island Cloud will be formed." This had all been explained to her.
"Oh, of course, that!" Luffy ended up joining the conversation, acting like he understood and been listening.
"Yes, yes, I know all about that." As did is sidekick, Usopp. "I used to play with those sulfur protein particles when I was a kid." He had absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
"You can't play with those!" Had been shouted by Sanji, all the way at the back with Conis.
"Well, anyway... The kind of cloud you find here are Sea Cloud, Island Cloud... and lastly the ones manufactured from Island Cloud." Before they even knew it the group appeared to have made it all the way to Pagaya and Conis' house. "And here we are."
"What a great view!" Luffy had tuned back around and looked out and they were quite high up, but were still able to see the beach shore.
"I can see Nami on the Waver too!" Chopper had done the same thing, watching the navigator from a far, moving all over the place.
"Oi, Luffy. What're you doing?" The cook asked as his captain was just standing there, while everyone else began heading inside.
"That Nami... How's it so easy for her?" He was still fixated on the fact she was able to ride the Waver as he was not. "SINK!!"
"Jerk!" Sanji didn't like it at all and after punching him across the head, he began dragging Luffy inside by force. While Luffy was whining about bitting his tongue because of him. Not that he cared.