Jaya 1

The sun was high the beautiful sky over the Grand Line, an ocean current approximately located around the entire equator of the world, south of the North and East Blues and north of the South and West Blues. It was separated from the Blues on both the north and south ends by the Calm Belt, a very effective barriers for those trying to enter the Grand Line; those areas are always completely calm, never having any ocean currents or winds blowing, making it impossible for non-self propelled ships to travel through. They are also nesting grounds for the worlds largest Sea Kings. There was also the Red Line, a large scale wall that traveled around the entire world splitting the Grand Line into two sections. But currently, somewhere located on the Grand Line sat an island that was mostly of tropical rainforests inhabited by gigantic insects and the elusive South Birds. The island itself has the shape of a jagged 'U'. At that moment a tall and slender young woman with shoulder-length black hair, and eyes that have dark blue, wide pupils with a long, thin and defined nose that had a skin tone which was slightly dark walked into a bar. She also possessed limbs that were very long, especially her legs, contributing greatly overall height. The young woman was Nico Robin, also known by her epithet Devil Child, who had the archaeologist of the Straw Hat Pirates. She is the seventh member of the crew and the sixth to join after the crew left Alabasta. She headed to the counter where the bar tender was serving some drinks to a couple of people before turning his attention to Robin. "What can I getcha?"
"Just information." Had been the answer.
"And what information would that be?" He had moved onto asking.
"I'm looking for information about Sky Island." She informed him of the answer
"You can't be serious." But it seemed that the tender took it as some kind of joke turning around. "Don't joke about impossible things like that."
"That's right Miss!" A bunch of men were laughing at her. "Only a fool would be ask such a thing." They were all laughing which even though Robin was smiling it seemed a little forced and it might be because of annoyance.
"You could always ask Mont Blanc Cricket." That was until she heard someone speaking up from behind. It had caused Robin to turn around where she was slightly surprised to see two individuals that looked quite alike,

 It had caused Robin to turn around where she was slightly surprised to see two individuals that looked quite alike,

despite being the opposite gender. One of them was smiling away at the woman as the other was just sitting along side his twin flicking through a book. "Mont Blanc Cricket?"
"That's right." Male twin had said not looking up from his book. "His famous around this island for being crazy."
"And why is that?" Robin moved over to them both, taking a seat at the table they were at.
"Ever heard of the 'City of Gold'?" Her eyes had slightly widen upon listening. "Well, apparently this man is stating that this island was where that city was." It was being explained by the female that was smiling in amused.
"Before it sunk into the sea." That had been added by the her brother as a reminder.
"Right, before it sunk into the sea that is!" Which had caused woman to remember. "The guy was laughed out of town because of it and lives on Jaya's eastern coast."
"So you're saying that he might know something about Sky Island?" Robin had come to ask that since it sounded where this conversation was going.
"It's possible." Which was what came out of the man, but something had been bothering Robin as she looked at both twins.
"I feel like I've seen you two somewhere before." And without even meaning to, that had been said.
"Nah, we just have one of those faces." That had then been when the introductions began. "I'm Xiǎo lián, call me Lián and this is my brother..." The female had come to state.
"...Xiǎo jiàn." Followed by her twin. 
"Jiàn is fine!" But then his sister had shouted.
"Nico Robin." The introductions had been given to each other as the three woman were sitting together. "Would you tell me more?"
"If you listen to our conditions."