𝟕 ✫ 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

    𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐍 received from her team when she told them about what had happened during the second day of training had all been scattered with different opinions

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐍 received from her team when she told them about what had happened during the second day of training had all been scattered with different opinions. Tatyana laughed... and laughed and laughed so much that she nearly fell off the sofa, barely able to breathe. She said she wished she had been there to see the look on all the tribute's faces.

Bird had been more surprised than angry, especially when Chance had explained it with more detail, seeing as the redhead had been very vague in her explanation. Bird wasn't expecting such a small, frail girl to know anything about skillful fighting. Sage only commented by telling her she wanted a mysterious tribute.

Walker, on the other hand, was a cross between proud and disappointed. Disappointed was more of an appropriate reaction Sage had been expecting. He was very strict about them not showing off their skills, to give themselves the level of surprise to the Gamemakers and the viewers in the games. Which he expressed, telling her she hopes she can pull something off like that again during Individual Training.

But then, there was the look of pride behind his criticism. It was a gleam that sparked in his eyes as he tried not to grin, bringing the glass of water to his lips in order to cover it up. Sage didn't know why, but she felt a sense of joy seeing it from him. Something she's never truly received before. Having anyone praise her for losing her temper was not something she ever expected to witness.

She hasn't spoken to Chance since yesterday, mainly because she had been ignoring him. She didn't want to talk to someone who she doesn't trust and after learning he had been talking to Dick about her, he just proved she can't trust him. Sage doesn't care that he didn't tell them much, that he claims he deflected the Career's questions. He still told him that she is unpredictable. A part of her wanted to be flattered, unpredictability is a good thing in her opinion, especially for the Hunger Games, but she could have used that to her advantage. Chance took that away from her.

Walking into the last day of training was like walking into the lion's den. She gained more attention than she would have liked and everyone seemed to either be afraid of her or admire her. It was a weird feeling, one she didn't know how to handle. Not the afraid part... Sage had spent years making sure everyone in her District knew to fear her, just so they'd think twice about messing with her. But admiration? That was new. That was strange and it made her terribly uncomfortable.

Sage went back to her strategy of only going to the survivor skills, just watching and observing the other tributes. It was a bit harder because it seemed that whatever station she ended up in, soon it would follow with a couple others waiting, watching her closely. She didn't like the attention... it made her extremely agitated and suffocated. If she'd move to a different station, others would join. It had become extremely frustrating.