03

17 chapters left

Yo, finally got a reason I could stay home pretty lil thang for me to wait on, fuckin you all night until the day goes...

~City girls
Chris Brown and Young Thug

No hate intended.

"It's a new style... With a fresh type of flow.."

With Side to Side playing at the background, I did a few squats stopping when I felt completely exhausted. Whenever I felt frustrated, I always did squats while listening to Ariana grande. It soothed me for some weird reason.

I heard the doorbell and I knew it had to be what I had ordered, So I quickly ran out of my room and down the stairs

"Will you stop running Farida!!!" Jael yelled from behind me

"Jael? I thought you left for work already?" I asked

He walked past me and opened the door, a few seconds later he brought a box into the house and handed it to me

"This has your name" he said

I took the box, kneeling down I opened it "Why didn't you go to work?"

"I am accompanying you to the hospital"

I shook my head "You don't..."

"You told me he's engaged, he's obviously going to bring her along and I don't want you to be alone"

That was so thoughtful of him "Alright"

He looked at the box and back at me "You are crazy"

I smiled taking out the 6 series I had just ordered. I was a sucker for dark Romance and smut and Jael knew it!

I hugged the books tightly "I will go get ready"

"Nah nah" he pulled the books away "I know your ass well, you gon' be reading this shit instead of bathing"

He isn't wrong.

I stood up begrudgingly "Fine"

I got into the bathroom, shaved thoroughly and brushed my teeth, again.

I wore a black hoodie that had the words "Ain't your whore" written boldly in front of it, I paired it up with a pair of faded crazy jeans. Very crazy jeans if I might add.

My door was pushed open slightly and Jael came in, he knelt in front of me and wore me my black converse

"I don't think bending is right for the baby" he said

"Damn, if I knew you were going to take care of me I would have gotten pregnant a long time ago"

He rolled his eyes "Alright, let's go"

**

We pulled up at our... I meant, Theodore's house, the same. All magnificent, clean, shiny and everything modern.

I rang the doorbell and an unfamiliar face greeted us. He must have fired Faith, the poor thing.

"Are you Miss Farida?" She asked her eyes alternating between Jael and I.

"In the flesh" I replied giving her a wide smile.

"Please come in, they are expecting you"

Jael smirked at me "Told ya"