Healer

Omniscient

Ever since the incident Mercedes hasn't been herself, she's out for blood but Megan knew she couldn't let her do that. Every time she saw her scars in the mirror the fight replayed over and over again in her head.

"I promise you I'm going to kill that bitch when I see her and I don't need you in the way trying to stop me Megan!" She screamed in her face and began pacing around the living room once again.

Megan was used to this, her attitude during recovery has been terrible but she understood why.

"I'm going to be there every-time and you can't stop me." She simply replied.

They both were in their nightwear, silk robes and underclothes but it was early in the morning.

Mercedes didn't like what she heard it only made her temper worse. "You're protecting her now??!!?" She tried to turn around but Megan was quick on her feet.

She pulled them both down on the couch she was sitting on and wrapped her arms around Mercedes tightly. "Baby i'm doing this for your own good ." She kissed her cheek.

Mercedes mushed her head after the kiss and tried to get up but Megan was stronger. "I said what I said." She gave up crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm protecting you, not her. You're barely healed and these stitches just healed but you don't want to hear that when you're mad. Keeping you here is the best thing for you I promise." Megan was calm transferring her energy to Mercedes who wasn't fighting her anymore.

"I can't believe I let my guard down like that." Honestly the bitch caught her slipping.

Megan kneeled down in front of her after she saw tears forming in her eyes. This whole thing has been nothing but a mental battle for both of the women. It was definitely a test on Megan's loyalty but also a test on Mercedes' sanity.

"I'm not letting you get hurt anymore. Getting revenge isn't going to do anything but put you in a position of paying off court fees and lawyers and you're too pretty to be sitting in jail. Let me get everything under control, I just want you to sit here and heal." She used her thumbs to wipe her eyes and leaned forward to give her a kiss.

Their lips rested against one another for a second before they both pulled away. Megan was looking into her eyes intensely she just wanted to make sure she was ok.

"What can I do to make you feel better right now?" She grabbed both of her hands still kneeling in front of her.

"Can you come lay with me?" Her voice was all shy now, she'd never really dealt with someone who knew how to communicate so well in a relationship...well situationship.

They walked to the main bedroom and stripped out of their robes. As soon as Megan got herself comfortable Mercedes tucked into her side wrapping a leg around her torso.

"Why are you always so calm with me?" Her fingers traced the slightly visible veins that were in the middle of Megan's wrist.

"Because I know you don't mean it. That's just your defense mechanism when you're sad about something." She confessed rubbing up and down Mercedes side.

Sometimes Mercedes didn't realize just how well Megan read her on the daily, she couldn't do anything but stare at the side of her face in admiration.

"I think I'm in love with you." She mumbled so fast that Megan could barely catch it but she did.

She looked at her with a surprised look on her face. "Say it with your chest." She had a smile on her face now.

Mercedes chuckled and playfully rolled her eyes. "I'm in love with you." She spoke louder this time looking into Megan's eyes.