Caught up

Mercedes

My body was still very sore from being on the pole last night but I had to get all of the girls up so that we can begin to practice plus I want to see my baby girl. I let them all know to meet up at the park in the group chat so that's where we are now doing our stretches.

"Terricka what I tell you bout wearing them lil ass shorts I should make you go home and change." I rolled at my eyes at her, this is the third time I've told her about wearing shorts that look like panties damn near.

"But they're the only ones I can dance comfortably in ." She whined making me give her a stern look.

"I understand that but you heard what I said now gone and start stretching with the other girls."

My team wasn't as strong as I wanted it to be just yet and I didn't quite have the dance studio for them but we're stuck together like glue, I wouldn't ask for any other dance family.

Half way through practice we were rudely interrupted by my mother who decided to pop up because I wasn't answering her calls. Talk about crazy?

"Mercedes!! I know you seen me calling your phone girl I could've been hurt or something!" She dramatically yelled ignoring everything else around her.

This was her world apparently.

"I'm sorry ma I was just in the middle of teaching a class." I pointed my arms in the direction of the girls who waved at my mom in return.

I ended up dismissing class early because my mom told me she needed help with some stuff in her garden and she was not going to let this go. I was at Walmart currently looking for soil for her to start a new bed.

As I leaned down to pick a bag up my name was called and I slightly grew annoyed before turning all the way around.

"You stalking me?" I asked her continuing to put the bag of soil in my basket as she laughed at my joke.

"I was out here picking up some stuff for the house why do I have to be a stalker?" She knew exactly how to make my knees weak, the way she looks at me you'd think I was a steak.

I rolled my eyes at her flirty ones. "Why do you have to look at me like that?" This attitude was only to cover up how damn wet my pussy is right now.

She stepped closer and her perfume made matters even worse not to mention the visible height difference between us.

"When I like something that I see I like to claim it with my eyes first, is that a problem for you?" She stood so close to me if I puckered my lips they would touch hers.

All I could do was shake my head no and hold my breath chile. The girl knew she was powerful and I loved that about her, made me want to do some unspoken things.

Her bare face was so refreshing to see any time I saw her at the PYNK she was dressed to impress, still sexy as hell, but I prefer this Megan.

She slipped a piece of paper in my hand. "Ain't too many more times you got left to not use this number." She spoke sternly, this was her third attempt at getting me to text her.

But who was she talking to like that?

"You just want a piece of this ass that's why I haven't texted you, I know you a player." I finally admitted, would I give her a piece of this ass? Hell yes but she doesn't deserve it

I've seen her line of whores with my own two eyes.

"Them bitches you see me with at the PYNK nothing more than something to stick my dick in and yes I wrap it up and get tested regularly." She spoke truthfully leaving me irritated.