Pussy Valley

The main "twist" that I'm adding is swapping Autumn's character on the show out for Megan and instead of her being financially unstable she will be very wealthy and CEO of the club. Uncle Clifford is still a manager but also helps with wardrobe. There are more twists to the story that I think my lesbian community is going love (hint hint)

Omniscient

Mercedes couldn't hear anything else around her at the moment not even the music playing through the club's speaker. She was too focused on executing a move she'd been practicing all week leaving her body bruised up.

She kept her breathing under control as she continued to climb to the top getting a good grip so that she could turn herself upside down to shake her ass in the air. Mercedes was that bitch on the pole, everyone around gawked at the round silhouette working the pole harder than a factory worker on a Saturday.

Megan exited her office and instantly began smiling as she walked through the full house. Everyone seemed to be having a good time, she tried to spot out any possible altercations but there were none surprisingly.

Her fur coat floated behind her like a ghost along with her long silk hair she held power in her walk and she knew it. Besides the fact that she nearly towered over half of the men in here you could see it all over her face that she was nobody to fuck with.

Megan had just moved to Mississippi not too long ago and was immediately looking for a building to manage and turn around. The PYNK was in poor condition and Megan knew that, she also knew she had the power to turn the building into an empire.

Every since the first day she began working here she kept her eyes on Mercedes', her loud personality didn't make it any easier. Something about the girl was so serenading to her and that rough exterior she held around the girls made her even sexier to Megan.

Megan knew business was business at the end of the day but damn if the girl didn't make it hard for her. Mercedes on the other hand honestly only paid attention to Megan when important things about the building needed to be discussed, or so Megan thought 😏.

To her she came here strictly to work, looking for love at work was the last thing on her mind. Speaking of, her set had come to an end and she began to approach uncle Clifford who stood next to Megan. They both were preparing to watch Keyshawn perform next.

"Yesss Chucalissa needs this ass!!" Clifford cheered her on as she stopped in front of them.

"You are so silly, are we having a staff meeting tonight? Because I was about to get my shit and go." She told him

Megan quickly interrupted, "Yes ma'am we are, I expect to see you there."

"Oop, you heard that." Funny thing is Uncle Clifford knew all about this "crush" Megan called herself having for Mercedes and she had no clue how but he never failed to make a joke about it.

Mercedes' internally rolled her eyes and walked away to go collect the rest of her money. Megan's eyes didn't fail to drop to her chocolate rounded ass, it moved freely with a thong hidden in between them.

She slowly licked her lips almost becoming hypnotized, she could've sworn Mercedes was doing this on purpose. Uncle Clifford who was still awkwardly standing beside her cleared his throat to recollect her attention.

"Well damn the office is available for a few hours if you want to take her in there." He joked.

Megan waved him off smacking her lips. "I told you it'll be strictly business between us." As long as she kept her damn distance, Megan thought to herself.

Shortly after all of the girls were changed comfortably and counting money to split it up for the night. Mercedes never counted money, that was something she stopped doing years ago as long as she was getting her fair cut she didn't give a damn what was going on or who was counting what.

"Ok ladies I need y'all to listen to me well because I'm only saying this once. Theme for tomorrow night is masquerade I expect everyone to bring their best wig, I will take care of your costumes. Mercedes I need to size you once again before you leave so that I can have Clifford fix it up better for you." Mercedes was instantly pissed, she didn't want to stay any longer than she needed to a blunt was calling her name at the moment.

"Look if it doesn't fit all that well it'll be ok I will just fix it tomorrow." She rebuttaled continuing to pack her gym bag.

Megan shook her head in agreement but only because everyone was watching at the moment and she was not to fond of causing a scene in front of others. She decided to wait until everyone was on their way out, catching the person that she wanted the most.

Truthfully she did need to size her again, because she had lost her charts somehow and got a chance to do the other girls earlier throughout the week. Mercedes had been busy rehearsing with her dance team so she couldn't come in during those times.

Just as she was about to push the door open Megan's voice stopped her, "I think I made myself very clear Mercedes respectfully." Her tone wasn't condescending at all, in fact she was ever so calm sitting up in her own beauty.

Mercedes simply put her things back down and decided to just go ahead and get it over with it was no need to continue creating unnecessary tension with someone she needed to make money with. She pulled her shirt and sweats off of her revealing the simple black bra and panty set she wore underneath.

Megan grabbed the tape measure and her chart before asking her to hold her arms out. She wrapped the thin piece of rope around her waist, unintentionally breathing against her neck.

At the moment Mercedes couldn't make out what was happening but admittedly the cool breeze made her panties damp. She quietly let her boss do her work watching her chart everything the way she was supposed to and when they were done she caught Mercedes off guard.

She gently grabbed the girls chin making her look up into her eyes. "I'm really trying to keep things strictly business between us but damn you make this shit so hard to do. "

Mercedes was taken aback but she knew she couldn't right now because at the moment her pussy was being occupied and she didn't do well with mixing business with pleasure.

She raised an eyebrow. "Really? How?" The girl had no clue how to flirt she was just always curious as hell.

"I'm not going to get into all of that before you get too big headed but thank you for staying over I really appreciate that. You are free to go I will be here all night with Cliff making sure everything is in place for tomorrow night. Let me walk you out the building." She held the door open for the short girl as she struggled to carry her even heavier gym bag.

That fucking ass Megan thought to herself as they walked to Mercedes old yellow mustang. Megan learned that it was a car she had brought herself as a teen and had grown attached to it, it got her through some hard times.

"You know I'm very sorry if I come off as an asshole I'm really not I just have to be on top of shit in this building because you know how people are." Mercedes expressed, she wasn't mean at all she was just misunderstood and she appreciated Megan for taking the time out to get to know her past that tough exterior.

Thirty minutes had gone by before they realized they were standing there talking for that long. "I'm going to let you go, drive safe." Megan told her tapping the top of her car gently.

She re-entered the building and locked the doors behind her smiling from ear to ear. They both went to sleep with one another on their minds.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Heyyy yallll!!!
It has been a while since I've put effort into actually completing a book but my gay ass has been obsessed over Mercedes since I've started watching the show so I couldn't resist.

Also, how do y'all feel about this twist? I know y'all see where this is heading already but before I go deeper into this let me know so I can please my audience as well. I love y'all , stay safe, and stay blessed!