Truthfully

Omniscient

"Think big bitch" , Mercedes spoke to herself. She was determined to snap herself out of whatever trance Megan had her under every since she'd moved her things into the condo.

She snatched herself away from Megan's grip. "If you think I'm that easy you have another thing coming." She admitted with a smile on her face.

Megan was about to speak but her phone dinged in her.

Roulette: You got 30 minutes to respond to me before I start looking for you.

Ok, maybe Roulette is crazier than we assumed.

Megan cursed out loud, she was supposed to be at her house last night to break things off with her but now that she had an attitude she wasn't sure how it was going to go.

Even though she knew her reaction was not going to be the best she knew it was the right thing to do. "One of your hoes upset?" Mercedes asked in a petty tone pretending that it didn't bother her.

She wasn't stupid, she could read that "I'm in trouble" look from anywhere.

"It's not like that. I'm coming by later to check on black." Megan lied.

Mercedes laughed. "Aare you sure it's to check on black?" She held her laugh in again.

Megan rolled her eyes followed by a laugh as well. "Whatever keep my place in good condition please." She yelled before darting out of the house.

As soon as her phone connected to the Bluetooth she called Roulette's phone.

"What Megan?? Don't try to come to my house after you been out with some bitch all night, why would you even ask to come over here?" She fussed.

"If you'd calm your ass down I will explain everything to you, I'm on my way to you now." She told her.

"What do you need to explain?? You sound ok and if you were in trouble you would've called me. Stop fucking lying to me Megan before I put my hands on you." She had a bad habit of saying anything when she was angry at Megan.

"You know you're not going to hit me, open the door." Her house was rough-fully eight minutes away from her condo.

Roulette peaked out of her window and rolled her eyes letting out a sigh, she was over Megan's antics but she knew she wasn't leaving her alone until she was ready.

"I can't come in?" Megan asked looking at her stand at the door with attitude seeping from her body.

"Where were you?" She asked allowed her eyes to dart to Megan's and focused them there.

One thing she didn't play about was her time, if Megan promised a link up she expected her there everytime.

"Rou relax I wasn't with anybody ok?" Megan lied, this wasn't the type of girl you could be brutally honest with.

She chuckled, "You take me as...a fool apparently." She crossed her arms.

"Let me in." Megan once again.

Roulette let her guard and allowed her to follow her into the living room. They sat on opposite sides of the room in an awkward silence until Megan broke it.

"I came here to talk to you about us Rou." Her tone was serious, it made Roulette scared.

She cleared her throat. "Ok?"

Megan continued. "What we have established is...something that's admittedly unhealthy for the both of us. Roulette I see how much love you have for me and how committed you are to be only for me.  I think it's safe to say it's not fair that I can keep having my cake and eating it too. It's not fair to you, so I'm here to let you know that I've been dealing with someone-." She was cut off.