The Man In The Yellow Suit

It has Been A Few Months Since He Became The Flash He Deafened Blackout,Girder,Multipex And More And Barry Has Been The Flash Officialy For A Year Now and A Few Months Cause He Woke Up Early

West House

" There Only Two Boxes Left" Joe Says Hanging Up Ornament " You Know At This Rate We'll Be Finished By Easter" Barry Said Then Barry Runs Around The Tree And Puts All the Ornaments While Looking Like He Didn't Move " Okay The Only Red Suited Dude I Want In This House Right Now Is Kris Kringle You Got It?" Joe Told Barry.

Barry Sighed And Snapped Him Fingers And The Ornaments Are Back In The Box Then Iris Walks In " Umm These Ornaments Are Not Gonna Hang ThemSelves...Grandma Esther's Recipe Light On The Bourbon" Iris Says Giving Them Mugs. " I Aways Loved Her Definition Of Light" Joe Says And Look At Barry And Told Iris There's Was A Crime Scene.

" The Blood Spatter Pattern And Trajectory Of The Remains Only Hight Speed Collision Could Have Done This But To Cause This Type Of Damage To A Human In This Space Whatever Hit Them Would Have To Been Moving Really Fast" Barry Told Joe " Get This The Witness Says All He Saw Was A Blur Sound Familiar?" Eddie Said And Barry Read The Man Mind " Joe The Man That Killed My Mom Is Back He's Back Joe" Barry Said " I Know I Know He's Been In Town For A Few Week Now He Paid A Visit To Me At The House He Took All The Evidence From You Moms Case The Files Are Gone" Joe Told Barry " Why Why Wouldn't You Told Me This Sooner" Barry Ask Trying To Calm Down " I Couldn't " Joe Answered Him " Why" Asked Barry " Because He Threatened To Kill Iris" Joe Said.

Barry Left And Ran Around The City Trying To Calm Down He Started To See Visions Of New Abilities He Can Use But When He Was Calm He Just Worked On Some Files Barry Look Out The Window And Noticed The Man In Yellow Barry Couldn't Believe It He Left Chasing Him Down When Barry Arrived The Man Arrived Just After Him " It Was You Your The One In My House That Night You Killed My Mother WHY!" Barry yelled " If You Want To Know That You Gonna Have To Catch Me" He Said And Left With Barry Behind Him Then Barry Put On His Suit They Are Racing Through Out The City.

Barry Is Neck And Neck With Him Then Tackled Him Inside The Football Stadium They Both Charged At Each Other With Both Unfazed " Not Fast Enough Flash" The Man Told Him Barry Clenched His Fist Lightning Coursing Through His Body And Then Chased Him Through Out The Stadium Barry Is Running Ahead Of Him With Reverse Flash Trying To Grab Him " Come On COME ON" Barry Yelled Barry Shoved Him Through Four Wall He Gets Up And Runs.

Barry Grabs Him And Flips Him On The Ground And Punches him Kicks Him Then Yells,"WHO ARE YOU" But He Doesn't answer Barry Is Fulled With rage Lightning Is Coursing Through His Body The Lights In The Stadium Goes Off With Barry Absorbing them.

Barry Was About To Hit Him But He Then Blocks It Making Him Fall Through Out The Stadium. Barry Gets Up And Spits Blood " You Know Who I Am Barry We've Been At This A Long Time You And I But I'm Always One Step Ahead" Reverse Flash Says With His Deep Vibrating Voice.

Barry Started To Get So Angry The Lightning That He Generates Starts Lifting Him Up In The Air And Charges At Him And Grabs Him Slamming him on the Field And Lightning Is Filling His Eyes Then He Yells While Shooting Him With Lightning.

He Goes Back Down And Reverse Flash Tries to Hit Him But Barry Dodges It And Slam Him Into The Wall Lightning Punching Him In The Face And Stomach Multiple Times But Barry Grabs Him By The Throat And Reverse Flash Says," Our Race Isn't Finished Flash" And Phases Through Barry's Grip.

Barry Then Punches The Wall Leaving A Mark And Raced Over To Star Labs And Told Everyone Everything " When We Were Fighting He Acted Like He Knew Me Like We Done This Before" Barry Said " He Was Antagonizing You Barr" Joe Told Him " When I Would Get Close And He Try's To Pull Away And When I Was Beating On Him He Acted Like This Was Some Sick Game" Barry Said With Lightning Sparks Through His Fingers.

"You'll Catch Him You Were Close We Help" Dr.Wells Said " No You Don't Get It All Right? He Is Gonna Kill You All When He Has A Chance So How Am I Gonna Catch Him If He Kills You Guys" Barry Said.

" The Beautiful Thing About Force Fields Mr. Allen Is They're Impervious To Speed Now We're Almost Finished Fabricating The Trap And All That Remains Is For Detective West To Procure The Bait" Dr.Wells Says Fixing His Glasses " I'm On It" Joe Said Leaving

A Couple Of Hours Later...

Barry Senses The Reverse Flash And See Him With Eddie And Barry Charges At Him Both Punching One Another Over And Over Barry Grabs Him And Flys Him Through The Window Barry Lands And Throws Him Into A Car. The Reverse Flash Gets Up And Charges At Caitlin And Cisco But Barry Uses His Lightning Vision To Send Him Back Then Barry Stopped And Was In Flash Time And Hears A Voice And It Said," What.. Are You Doing..Why are You Still ...Holding..Back Have..You ..Forgotten ..What ..They ..Said.. To Us What ..They ..Did ..He ..Thinks You Weak Prove ..Him ..Wrong FIGHT BARRY FIGHT" Barry Got Our Of Flash Time And Started To Beat On Him Over And Over And Threw Lighting At Him And Reverse Flash Tries To Hit Him But Barry Snaps His Fingers Freezing Him And Walked Behind Him And Punches Him Making Him Fly.

Barry Then Made Illusions Of Himself And Reverse Flash Gets Up And Try's To Punch Him But It Was An Illusion Barry Was About To Punch Him Until There Was A Fire Blast That Hit Him Reverse Flash Spits A Lot Of Blood And Says," See..You..Soon Flash" While Coughing "Don't Look For Me Again" Ronnie Says and Flys Away Barry Then Started To Get Visions Of The Beautiful Blonde Hair Blue Eye Girl Again.