Back To Earth 1

" Ok... Im Not Mad I Understand " Kara Said " But Once I'm Done I Will Come Back To You Ok" Barry Told Her And Both Kiss Passionately " Oh My God There's An Alien Attack At The DEO Let's Go" Kara Said Checking Her Phone Both Leaving To The DEO.

The Alien Tried To Hit Barry  But Barry Caught It And Flipped him Then Starts Making A Vacuum Around Him  Kara Then Punches Him Knocking Him Out Then Both Ran Back To Kara Loft " Not Bad Girl Of Steel" Barry Said About To Kiss Her " Hmmh" Alex Said "Oh Hey Alex Wait Oh My Rao" Kara Said " What?" Barry said " Moms Coming Today" Alex Says Then Right On Time They Hear The Door Knock " You Guys Need Yo Change!" Alex Said " It's Fine It's Fine" Kara Told Her Then Barry Came Closer To Her Forgetting He Is Still In His Flash Suit.

" Eliza" Kara Said Excitedly " Oh My Girls  It So Good To Be Her.." Eliza Says Before Noticing Barry " Umm Kara Why Is The The Flash In You Living Room" Eliza Says Excitedly " Ok Umm Eliza Meet Barry Allen Barry Meet My Foster Mom Eliza" Kara says " Nice To Meet You Kara Talks About You" Barry says " Really" Eliza Said  " And Eliza Barry Isn't Only The Flash Meet My Boyfriend Barry Allen AKA The Flash " Kara Says Walking To Him And Holding His Hand " When Did This Happened" Eliza Said " That Is Exactly What I Was Gonna Say" Alex Said Crossing Her Arms Smiling .

" Umm Yesterday" Kara Said Looking At Barry  " It Happened After Defeating Reactron" Barry Told Them " Finally Kara Has A Boyfriend Come Here" Eliza Says Happily And Hugs Barry " Oh" Barry Says Forgetting He Still Had His Suit On He Then Tapped The Lightning Symbol On His Chest And The Suit Formed Back Into The Ring "How Does That Work"  Eliza Said Amazed " Um I Made It Basically The Source Of My Powers Are Called The Forever Force And I Can Make Constructs Out My Energy From It" Barry Answered

" I Can't Believe I Met The Flash And He Is My Daughter Boyfriend And Now I Know The Multiverse Is Real" Eliza Says Excitedly Both Barry And Kara Just Started Smiling " You Doing Great Kara" Eliza Says " You Really Think So Mom?" Alex Asked  "Of Course" Eliza Said " Eliza You Should Be Thanking Barry He Was The One That Has Been Training Me" Kara Said.

Barry,Kara,Alex,Eliza Are Just Getting Thanksgiving Dinner Done "This Is Leslie Willis Coming To You Alive And Wired From CatCo Plaza The Week Of Thanksgiving Which Means It's Time For What I Am Grateful For And Gratful For First I Gratful For Is  The Flash The Fastest Man Alive And What I Am Not Grateful For Is Supergirl" The Radio Said " The Blue And Red Abscessed Tooth In The Otherwise Gleaming Smile That Is National City" Once Barry Heard This He Started Clenching His Fists And Cooked More Aggressively " How Much I Despise I Mean Loathe Her Whole Look At Me Im A Dork Able Thing And The Hideous Like Rejected From The Olympic Figure Skating Outfit She Wears? I Mean A Skirt And Tights Puh-Lease  Seems Like Over Kill Especially Since No One Is Trying To Get In There Who Will That Be You Guys Says The Flash Is The One Wanting Too But Please Not In A Million Years He Will Ever Do That With The Girl Of Steel  And How Will That Wor.." Leslie Says " Barry Don't" Kara Says But Barry Was Coursing With Lightning And Left.