Getting Struck By Lightning

" To Understand What I'm About To Tell You Need To Believe In The Impossible Can Do That? Good You See The Red Blur? That's Me! That Too! There I Am Again. My Name Is Barry Allen I Am The Fastest Man Alive "

15 Years Ago...

Barry Woke Up To a Mysterious Sound Barry sees His Water Tank Floating In The Air Barry Is Runs Down The Stairs Hearing His Mom Yelling," HENRY! HENRY! HELP!" Barry Sees Something Impossible A Ball Of Red And White Lightning " MOM!MOM!" Young Barry Yelled In Fear "BARRY,DONT! LET HIM TOUCH YOU!" Nora Yelled Then His Henry Came Running Telling Him," RUN BARRY RUN" After That Young Barry Is Instantly Outside " Are You Ok" The Mysterious Man Says Unknown to Young Barry It's Him.

Young Barry Just Nods As The Man Leaves But When The Man Lets Go Of Him A Spark Appeared In Young Barry's Eyes And On His Finger And Sees A Glimpse Of A Girl With Golden Blonde Hair With Ocean Blue Eyes.

15 Years Later...

Barry Is Running Through A Crowd Of People "Sorry I'm Late Captain Singh" Barry Says Running In " What is It This Time Mr.Allen? Did You Forget To Set You Alarm Clock? I Excepted With Your Fit Body You Can Run Faster To Work" Singh Says And Barry Was About To Says Something Until Singh Says," Before You Answer The Excuse You Gave Last Time Was Car Trouble" " I Do Not Own A Car" Barry Tells Him.

" He Was Running An Errand For Me Barry Did You Get Me What I Ask For?" Joe Says Giving Him The Death Stare. " Yeah Yeah I Did I Have It Right Here" Says Barry Giving Joe The Chocolate Bar. Barry Goes Down On The Floor And Says," Getaway Car's A Mustang Shelby GT500 Shelby's Have A Rear Super Wide Tire Specific To That Model 12 Inches With An Asymmetrical Thread And There's Something Else" Then Gets Up And Sees A Pen On The Floor "Fecal Excrement Animal I Guess" Putting The Pen In A Bag.

Barry Then Went To His Lab And Look Up And Sees His Foster Sister Iris " Okay I Am Ready To See This Atom Smasher Smashing" Iris Says.

" There Was A Shooting Today Your Dad Needs Me To Process Some Evidence Which Means I Don't Know If We're Going To Make It To Star Labs" Barry Is Saying In A Sad Tone " But Seeing This Thing Turn On Is Like Your Dream Your Sad Little Nerdy Dream" Iris Say Eating His Fries. Barry Used To Have A Crush On Iris When There Were Younger But After His Mother Death And Came To Live With Them He Kept Seeing Her As A Sister " Hand Off My Fries" Barry Said Annoyed But Iris Just rolled Her Eyes.

"Hey Leave Him Alone He's Working" Joe Said Walking In " Hey Dad" Iris Says Getting Cut Off By The Computer " I Think The Mardon Brothers Are Hiding On A Farm The Fecal Matter I Found On The Street It Was Cow Manure Which Contained Traces Of Oxytetracycline It's An Anti Biotic There Only Four Farm In The Area That Still Use It In There Feed" Barry Says Ripping off the Map "Bet You Find A Really Sweet Shelby Parked At One Of Them" Handing Joe The Map.

" Ok Dad Seeing Barry Solved Your Poop Problem How About Letting Him Go To Star Labs?" Iris Asked " Fine Go" Joe Says With A Smirk " Thank You Joe" Barry Says Running Out.

Barry and Iris Are Just Talking Until Dr.Well Started Talking " Oh Hey My Laptop It's Got My Dissertation" Iris Tells Barry Then Barry Race After the Guy The Guys Swigs At Him But Barry Dodged By Sliding Under It " Hey Kid You Don't Have To Do This All Right? Just Give Me Back My Sisters Bag Ok" Barry Told The Guy . The Guy Then Try's To Hit Barry But Barry Did A Tornado Kick And Hit Him In The Face And Swipes Him Making Him Fall Thanks To Oliver For Teaching Him The Move. The Guy Gets Up And Runs.