Who Is Harrison Wells?

Joes House
Third Person

Barry Ran To Coast City And Then Started To Run To Joes House " Where's Barry?" Eddie Asked Opening A Beer " He Should Be Here Any Second I Sent Him Out" Joe Told Him With Barry Running In " PIZZA" Barry Yelled " Whattt" Cisco Says " From Coast City?" Eddie Said
" Supposedly The Best In The West" Barry Said Opening The Pizza Box " Why Did I Not Think Of This Before...Come To Papa" Cisco Says Eating A Slice " Caitlin?" Joe Asked " I'm Not Hungry" Caitlin Says " Ok A Few Weeks Of Investigating Harrison Wells Had Led Us No Where So We're Going Back To The Beginning To See What We Can Find Out" Joe Said " What Does That Mean" Eddie Asked " Road Trip Baby" Cisco Says.

" Um Guys I Have Something To Tell You" Barry Said " What" Cisco Said " Um Remember The Night I Let Snart Go" Barry Says With Everyone Nodding " Ok This Is Gonna Make No Sense Bu I Was On A Different Earth For Months" Barry Told Them " Wait What" Cisco And Joe Asked Choking On There Drinks
" Basically I Was Trying To Stop A Title Wave From Heading Toward The City The Mardon Brothers Caused It Joe They Had You I Ran Back And Forth Making A Wall Of Wind But I Broke The Time And Dimensional Barrier I Ran Back In Time A Day Before But I Ran So Fast Making A Sound Boom In My Wake Changing The Time Line" Barry Told Them " Wow" Cisco And Caitlin Said " There's More When The Timeline Changed I Ran Faster And I Kinda...Went To Another Earth And Met Another Hero Her Name Is Supergirl" Barry Said.

" Wait Barr... Is She Who I Think Your Talking About" Joe Said Smirking " Yea The Girl From My Dreams Sense I Was A Kid Her Name Is Kara Danvers Or She Known On Her Earth Supergirl And I Helped Her Out In Her World And She Helped Me Get Back But Once We Are Done With Wells I Going Back" Barry Told Them " Why?" Caitlin Asked " Cause We Are Kinda Dating" Barry Said Then Joe Started Smiling " I'm Happy For You Barr" Eddie And Joe Says Hugging Him
" My Man Finally Has A Girlfriend" Cisco Says Giving Him A Bro Hug.

" Oh Um Caitlin Can You Cover For Me With Dr. Wells?" Cisco Asked Out Of Nowhere " You Mean Lie?" Caitlin Asked " Yeah" Cisco Says Nervously " I Need Some Air" Caitlin Says Leaving " Caitlin" Barry Said " Doesn't Look Like Caitlin With Us" Joe Tells Him " No She's With Us I Talk To Her" Barry Told Him " What Do You Want Is To Do Here?" Eddie Asked  " Business As Usual While We're Gone" Joe Said " Copy That" Eddie Says Eat A Slice Of Pizzia " Well I Want To Wish Good Luck Over There But I'm Also Scared Of What You Might Find" Barry Says " Scared Is A Good Thing Scared Keeps Us Alive And Barry Once We Deal With Wells You Can See Kara Ok" Joe Tells Him And Barry Nods.

The Next Day...

" Good Morning Hey Can We Talk About Last Night" Barry Asked " There Nothing To Talk About" Caitlin Answered " Yeah There Is Actually Caitlin Look I Know After Dr. Wells Had Done For All Of Us It's Hard To Wrap Your Head Around This But I Need You To See The Truths" Barry Explained " That Truth? The Truth Is He Saved Your Life Multiple Times" Caitlin Says In A Angry Way " Look I Know But If I'm Right About This" Barry Said " If Barry If And Before I Can Believe Any Of This I'm Gonna Need To See Some Proof" Caitlin Says " Proof? Proof Of What" Dr.Wells Asked " We May Have Another Meta Human Case on Ours Hands" Barry Told Him " Ah We Are Always Happy To Help Barry Even With Your Enhanced Intelligence You Still Need To Know How To Control It" Wells Says Barry Knows How To Use His Speed,Strength, And Time Manipulation But Is Having Trouble With Psychic Powers He Is Able To Make Illusions And Teleport,Read Minds, Telekinesis But He Does Not Know How To Use His Enhanced Intelligence " Have You Heard From Cisco? he Hasn't Arrived Yet" Wells Asked " Uh He Has To Help Dante's His Brother He Might Need A Few Days Off" Caitlin Said Then Barry Started To Sense Something Suspicious About Wells And His Phone Started Vibrating And He Checked It.

" All Right Eddie" Barry Said " Hey I Got A Call About A Guy Selling Some Of The Jewelry Stolen From The Bank Last Night Could Be The Tellers Partner" Eddie Says " I Could Uses The Flashes Help" Eddie Adds " Be Right There" Barry Said And Lightning Starts Forming On to His Finger And Shoots Out His Suit And Barry Leaves " I Got To Get Used To That" Caitlin Says.