Chapter 4

-3rd pov-

The two Indoraptors were presented and growling upon seeing the large room of people. While the cage was being moved to the middle of the room, Torture and Koris watch from another room while Owen, Claire, and Maisie arive.

Claire: Alright, we got- Oh my god, what are those?

Torture: We've been asking the same thing...

Maisie: They made it. Mr. Mills and the other man.

Claire: What man?

Maisie *Points to Henry* Him.

Gunner: Both designed by Mr. Henry Wu, with an intelligence quotient comparable to the velociraptor. Bio-specs include a heightened sense of smell, and trained to respond to a pulse-coded laser targeting system, enabling it to isolate and track prey in complex environments. Voila!

He gestures one of the armed guards, who has a rifle with a special laser sight, to aim at one of the people who attended the auction.

Gunner: Now first the laser sets the target.

The laser lands on a man in the auction, who looks down to see the red dot on his chest, but is frightened by the sounds of the two Indoraptors that were now staring at him. The male was staring more intently at the man like he was food.

Gunner: And once locked on, the acoustic signal triggers the attack.

Once the man with the rifle gets the signal from Gunner he presses the red button on the side of the gun, which makes an electronic squealing making both Indoraptors let out a vicious screech. The male tries to attack the man that the laser was on, but the cage prevented it from reaching the man.

Koris: ...That's stupid...

Torture: What are you talking about? That's awesome.

Koris: I know it is, but why do that when you already have a GUN pointed the target? That just seems like more work than to just pull the trigger.

Torture: ...Alright I see your point.

Gunner: *Chuckles* These animals are relentless. Now modifications are still being made...

He looks at Elis who mouths to Gunner that "The female raptor is paired wih Y/N." Which Gunner nods and returns his eyes to the buyers.

Gunner: And I've been told that the female has been paired with *Motions to Y/N* Mr. Y/N L/N here to see what can be done with a human and Indoraptor duo.

Man: $20 millions!

This caused some chatter within the crowd and caught both Gunner and Elis off guard that someone would offer money for either raptor.

Gunner: No, th-these a-are prototypes. Uh, not for sale.

Man 2: 21 for the female and the trainer!

Y/N: REALLY BITCH?!

Gunner: Well... they are still a... a prototypes, but...

Man 3: $22 millions for the male!

This caused some shouts from the audience as each member raised the offer higher than the other. This gets Y/N on edge thinking he would be sold off with the Indoraptors, but he wasn't the only one. Owen, Claire, Torture, and Koris were watching the whole thing. Gunner looks to Elis who then nods to tell him to sell the male.

Man 4: 24 for the male!

Gunner: $24 million dollars.

Man 2: $25 millions!