Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry for not updating, I was sick an couldn't write. Anyway I hope y'all enjoy. 

Y/N pov

After we successfully completed the blood transfusion with Blue we just sat in the truck, relaxing until we arrived at our destination. I was checking on Blue to see if she was healing good, but the truck came to a stop at the entrance and the door of the truck we're in opens up. 

???: Okay Mr. L/N, come out.

Y/N: Why?

???: That's not for me to say, but you'll see soon.

I was about to protest, but Blue beat me to it by growling at the person who aims his weapon at her. I put my hand up defensively so that they don't make the same mistake twice.

Y/N: Alright, alright, I'll go.

???: Then lets not waste time.

The man moves aside so I can come out. Before I could Blue made a whimper meaning she could be worried for me. I mouthed her "I'll be fine" and exited the vehicle. I saw Kens men putting the dinosaurs in what I assume is some kind of underground facility. The man escorted me to an elevator that took us to an underground lab with many caged dinos.

Y/N: What the fuck?

 ???: Ah. Good to see you again Mr. L/N.

I was shocked to hear a familiar voice and turned to see the man responsible for the creation of the Indominus Rex.

Y/N: Henry fucking Wu...

Henry: Glad to see that you still remember me.

Y/N: I'm surprised you're still up and about. Why am I here?

Henry: Straight to the point, I like it. To answer your question why your here, follow me.

I follow him towards a separate hallway away from the others to see two cages hearing different types of hisses.

Henry: Ever since the Indominus broke out of her habitat, I managed to gather some of my research off the island. But a man named Elis Mills managed to obtain a bone of the Indominus and had me create two prototypes that he calls the "Indoraptor".

Y/N: "Indoraptor"... But why two of them?

Henry: He made one male and the other female. Since Blue seems to have an attachment to you, we were you could do the same with one or both raptors.

Y/N: 

Okay you're fucking with me

Henry: I'm not Mr. L/N. We want to see if it's possible.

Y/N: Henry look, if these Indoraptors have velociraptor DNA in them, then they need to have a bond at a young age. They WILL be hostile towards me if not attack me.

Henry: Blue would've once she became old enough to hunt and kill, yet she never hurt you and was playful towards you. Remember your taco?

Y/N: How the hell do you know about that?