Prologue

Y/N pov

It's been three years since the incident with the Indominus that happened at Jurassic World. Since then Isla Nublar has been abandoned and over-taken by nature with no humans in sight. The government had made sure that the island is left alone from any human contact. Now there's been debates about what is to be done with the island and the dinosaurs on it since the volcano on the island has been re-classified as active and is set to erupt at any moment, making the dinosaurs go extinct... again... Many groups of people are protesting to save the last remaining dino's. Meanwhile, my brothers in arms, Torture and Koris, have been keeping in touch with Claire who's in a group trying to save the dino's.

Y/N: Damn... lot's of people really care about dino's huh?

Koris: Judging by the news, I think Ian has other ideas by letting them live but he has a point. We altered the course of nature.

Torture: Y'know I'm still kinda sad about the Indominus dying.

Koris: FUCKING WHY?!

Y/N: Excuse me?

Torture: Because it was amazing. What else is there to say?!

Koris: THE FACT THAT IT WAS A PSYCHOPATH AND THE CREATORS WERE HIGH OFF THEIR SHITS!

As I tried to tune out their arguing I bring up an old video me and Owen made when we were bonding with the raptors about 6 years ago. I made copies for him and myself just to look back on. I did notice in one of the videos of Blue when she was little rubbing on my leg, rather cutely. It always got me curious because she did it so often, but I guess it's her way of trusting me.

*Phone ringing*

I look at my phone to see it was Claire calling me

Y/N: Hello, this is Y/N speaking

Claire: I-I'm sorry I can't hear you

Y/N: One moment please. CAN BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP.

They both went silent.

Y/N: Alright, do you need something?

Claire: Erm... Yes. There's someone who's helping to save the dinosaurs on the island. So I'm wondering if you and your two friends want to help to save at least eleven species.

I began to consider if we wanted to go as I look back at the recording where Blue was resting on my lap while Owen was bonding with the other raptors, to which I made up my mind.

Y/N: You've got yourself a deal Claire. When are we leaving?

Claire: Thank you Y/N. We leave tomorrow. I'm going to see if Owen is willing to help since he knows Blue the best.

Y/N: Okay, me and my friends will get packing. See you soon.

I hang up the phone and go tell Torture and Koris what we're doing, only to see them arguing again...

Y/N: Quit your bitching bitches we're saving some dino's. Gear up.

Torture and Koris: WHAT?!

-Lockwood estate underground lab-

In the underground lab of Lockwood estate, a sample of the Indominus Rex's skeleton is being transported. Once the bone got to the lab, a group of scientists went ahead to create a new dinosaur similar to the Indominus but with more velociraptor DNA. They created two, a male and a female. The male is more aggressive while the female is more calm, only attacking when provoked. They both let out a roar.

To be continued...