Prologue

Okay, so you should already know this, but none of these characters are mine (except for Cameron), and I definitely did NOT write Holes, I could never write something so amazing.

I will say, a lot of this book has exact dialogue from the movie/book, but with my own twist, so keep that in mind.

I used Canva to make the cover :)

I do want to warn you in advance: IT IS SO FREAKING HARD TO WRITE A STORY ABOUT A GIRL AT AN ALL-GUY CAMP AND NOT MAKE HER SOUND LIKE A PICK-ME SOMETIMES, so please be nice. (I'm trying my best and I think the main character isn't a huge pick-me girl, so...yay!)

I'm not done editing! Sorry if there are a lot of mistakes, I usually write late at night when I'm brain-dead. Please point out any errors, I'm a huge grammar freak and I would hate if there were a lot of mistakes in my first fanfic.

Trigger Warnings: pick-me girl, anxiety, family issues.

I think I might change Cameron's nickname from Scrappy to Swiper, lmk what you think. Feel free to leave any other name recommendations you may have.

At the end of this book, I'm going to publish my recipe for making Sploosh / Kissin' Kate Barlow's Spiced Peaches! :)

No one has said anything about it, but one of my chapters is called "Daddy Issues! Yeahhh!". I DO NOT want the title to be insensitive or anything, I feel like I just need to say that humor is how the main character, Scrappy, and I cope so this expresses that. (Also its a quote from my favorite show ever and I felt like it was perfect for the title.)

Kind of off topic, but if you ever need to talk to someone about anything, my inbox is always open. If you're struggling with anything just know that I love you, and I'll be there for you if you need me.

Ranks:

#1 in Hole - 6/4/23

#1 in Hole - 5/30/23

#1 in X-Ray - 5/31/23

#2 in X-Ray - 4/26/23

#3 in Hole - 5/29/23

#2 in Holes - 5/7/23

#2 in Zero - 6/28/23

#1 in Zero - 8/15/ 23

#1 in Zero - 8/23/23

Hope you enjoy, hottie :)