ꁒ「Prince Of A Thousand Enemies」ꁒ

Yeah, it's based off of Watership Down. It's a very good book and series :D

"Do you trust me, y/n?"

"Should I trust you? Prince of a thousand enemies."

Prince!Emil x reader

(I just got reminded of his Fugitive costume one day and cried about the fact that I never bought it so here I am coping with it)

ꁒ———ꁒ

Once in a great disaster, there lived the King. He ruled with his kingdom in his cruel hands, and the other people of the world hated it. They pleaded to the Gods for rebellion, so the Gods gave them weapons and taught them how to fight for freedom. The King died after the rebellion and the people of the kingdom cheered for joy, but his son still lives. And swore their lives to kill the Prince too. For as long as he still breathes, the world is never safe. So he was honoured to be given the title...

The Prince Of A Thousand Enemies.

And all the world will be his enemy. They swore to catch him, and kill him. But first, they had to catch him.

ꁒ———ꁒ

The prince woke up in a terrible position. Even God hated him for no absolute reason so he always felt like shit, so he had to give him absolute hell. 

Emil was not the same as his father. Unlike his terrorist dad, he actually cared about his kingdom. He loved his people, the animals, and his kingdom alone. But the world hated him for even breathing so he is to forever stay misunderstood. He wished that he could convince his people. But he didn't want to push them into thinking that he's the good guy in the story or otherwise the dumbass people in the kingdom would think that he was trying to manipulate them. Sometimes he wished that the world didn't hate him, and saw him for who he really was :

A FUCKING HUMAN BEING WITH A FUCKING LIFE.

He didn't like his father when he was still alive, he was constantly abused both physically and mentally, and was forced to do the most ridiculous things his father ever told him to do. It was pointless, and he didn't even have the guts to do what his father wanted to do. He was cruel, and he hated that. 

"Your Majesty?"

He sighed begrudgingly.

"Don't call me that."

"Oh, well... ahem. There is a letter for you."

"Great, more death threats from my own people."

"Oh come on, my prince, just read it for the love of God."

"Thing is, God does NOT like me at all."

His butler came in and put the letter on his lap, he looked at the front and the back. There seemed to be no name except the initials "R.LN"... dude was real skeptical. 

The fuck kinda name starts with R and ends with l/n? As far as his memories go he just remembers being sleep deprived and drinking the most alcohol he could possibly drink, so that he could kill himself before his own people did.