⋈ 「Aviothic pt. 2」⋈

Aviothic (n) — A strong desire to fly or be one with the wind. 

"Please, don't leave me!"

"But Norton, you know the world is cruel."

Norton Campbell x reader

⋈ ——— ⋈

You don't remember what happened when you woke up, you were knocked out. You remember being with Shiyi and decoding and overreacting about her whacking you to death with the bamboo pole she dances on and being in Eversleeping Town. 

Norton wasn't there, none of the teammates that were in the match with you was there, just Shiyi. 

"Oh, you're finally awake." 

"That's a meme..." 

"What? Oh y/n go back to sleep, you're clearly deranged-"

"NOPE! I'm... fine!" 

You fainted.  

You woke up again, but this time you were with Emily, and she was not very happy to see you. Not that she hates you, more like she was disappointed about the fact you declined your temporary vacation and- 

"Your health is getting worse, y/n."

...

What...?

"Wait, h-how did you-"

"Save your words for another time, dear. You're in terrible danger. If you go to one more match you'll likely collapse and not wake up again. Based on what research I did." 

Right. You were sick. You forgot. Of course you did. You enjoy life to the fullest that you forgot you were even sick, and it hurts. 

It hurts.

It hurts...

"Anyways, y/n. I suggest you stay with me. I said to Oletus that you had that terrible malady of yours but even he didn't even have the cure. So the best thing I could do is to try and keep you alive. In the mean time, you can roam around the manor, but don't overdo yourself. No household chores or matches. Your life is on the line here."

You were silent with that dark explanation of hers, damn, God didn't like you so much. 

"Anyways, you're dismissed for now. Come back at 5 pm, not even a second after." 

Well, dammit. You were stuck with a pretty doctor that accidentally killed someone.

You did roam around the manor though, you talked to Jack the Stripper, Demi attempted to offer you some Dovlin but when you said yes (as a joke) she did not give you any and ended up giving one of Naib's nasty energy drinks that tasted like parsley soda.

Norton was nowhere to be found, though. He would usually be around the kitchen or at the backyard playing baseball with Mike or someone else, nor was he in the Billard room. 

There was his room though, but you decided to check the time and it was 4:58 pm. Doesn't take long to get to the Med station in two minutes though.