hey

lol hey

I'm not really good at author notes, but yes this is author notes. The story will be weird/horrible, since I couldn't really decipher what's in my mind when I write. Also there will be lots of words repeating stuff, i know it's really annoying but this is how I write💀

Also this was intended to be a crackfic, but I changed my mind.

Idfk man, Ik I suck at description ion know atp, but I hope ONE of you enjoy this horrible piece I created.

I haven't seen anyone make Ninjago (series) x crossover!LegoMovie!Fuchsia colored oc/reader/insert and if you do then im not original😫

The purpose of this fanfic is to fuck around with the story, I was bored when I made this😂 I wanted to make an insert that is so OP until I have my hands on it (perish)

ALSO ALSO I'm still stuck at season 5, I can't bring myself to REWATCH the rest. Plsplspls correct me if theres anything wrong, or incorrect ab the ninjago lore (DM ME)

This "insert character" will have Emmet Brickowski last name, since she is his biological daughter IN THIS FANFIC (and no mother)

---

This was made after the the second chapter (S00E0 - Introduction) was posted. I made this so people will not be confused (if so, please comment!)

Warning ⚠ 

Swearing
Inappropriate language
Cannibalism (not mentioned overly)
Child abuse
Pedophilia (mentioned)
Child trafficking
Violence
Cringe

Season 1 Age: Lloyd (10), Nya (15), Jay & Kai (17), Cole (18), You (18), Zane (73)

You: she/her/they/them pronouns. Although at some point, some people confuse you as a man instead for your body build and you covering your face with a sunglasses (any glasses that cover your eyes is fine) and they will call use he/him at you because they don't know (and you don't bother to correct them lol). You are also tall, so thats a plus on why people mistaken you for a guy instead. For her appearance I have prepared how she will look like, but you can also change her appearance. 

Your last name is Brickowski, and you will be using it instead of your first name

The weapon you use to fight is a wrench. It doesn't look so impressive, but it's very useful to hit someone with it as it weighs up to 40 tons. At first this wrench can only be used to make things, but you modify it to be able to turn into any kind of transport. It was a gift from your father before you lost him.

 It was a gift from your father before you lost him

image source: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/pure-good-wiki/images/c/c8/LEGO.png/revision/latest?cb=20220502061944

People who wields your bloodline can pick up the wrench with no problem.

For their height Info:

Zane is about 6'3''
You are 6'2''
Cole is about 6'3''
Kai is 6'1''
Jay is cute so, probably 5'11''
Wu is also tall so about 6'3
Lord Garmadon with 2 extra hands is about 7 to 8 feet tall
Nya about 5'11''
Pixal is 5'7''
Skylor is 6'0'' 🤷‍♂️
Lloyd in season 1 was so small, he would be around 4'7'' (141.7 cm)

(Might change it. Anyone who complain why we are so tall, its because I love tall women😭)

~~~ PLEASE READ ~~~

I will NOT make Lloyd a love interest, he will be more like a son or younger brother in this fic.

I prefer original characters/character inserts, because it's not you who are projected into the book, but your characters. 

I think that's it, but if there are any shortcomings or misunderstandings, please comment and I'll try to alleviate your misunderstandings. I will re-edit this if there will be any changes.