𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER EIGHT - THE SHAMEFUL ROUGE

ivy - taylor swift"YOUR OPAL EYES SRE ALL I WISH TOO SEE"

ivy - taylor swift
"YOUR OPAL EYES SRE ALL I WISH TOO SEE"

I UNDERSTAND ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

[ NETEYAM POV ]

Neteyam was furious, beyond furious even.

Not only because Ao'nung had ruined the moment that he and Y/N where currently having,but the facet that there was a possibility that the 'later' that Neteyam had promised would have to be cancelled.

He grabs Ao'nung by his neck, marching off to go find his father, Y/N following him close behind embarrassed on behalf of her brother

Neteyam was going to make sure Jake here's this from Ao'nung himself, he looks over his shoulder to Y/N who's following him close behind, offering him a small supportive smile

"Go! Please Go find your father and tell him of this." he instructs. He sees her nod before running off.

The entire time it takes to make it to Jake who is sitting along side Kiri at a little pond Ao'nung stays silent. Jake looks up to his son who had just marched in with the other boy. Neteyam cocks his head at his father his eyes showing how angry he is.

He shoves Ao'nung forwards. "Tell him what you told me." he says pointing from the boy to his father.

Jake stands up walking over to the two boys. "What is the meaning of this?" he asks his son.

Neteyam looks over to Ao'nung waiting for him to fess up, but he simple starts at his feet. Coward.
"He took Lo'ak outside the reef and left him there."
Neteyam spits out glaring at the reef boy. A panicked expression immediately falls over his fathers face before he races towards the docks Neteyam and Kiri close on his heels.

When they make it the docks Tonowari is already there with Y/N. She looks over at Neteyam giving him a sympathetic look, he sighs as he joins her side, she takes her hand in his in offer of support

In Jake's rush to the docks he runs into his mate Neytiri, who immediately becomes concerned because of the look on her husbands face.

"Ma jake what is wrong?" she asks. Jake places a hand on her elbow looking into her eyes. "It's Lo'ak."
Neytiri nods not needing further explanation, whenever Lo'ak was involved in anything it was usually never good. She follows the rest of the family.

They continuously call out for Lo'ak, sending out warriors on Skimwings to go and search for him, and with every minute that passes Neteyam gets more and more worried for his younger brother.