𝐓𝐖𝐎

✧*̥˚ CHAPTER TWO - FITTING IN
❝ stop staring she can tell ❞ ✧ ೃ༄

flightless bird, American mouth - iron and wine"HAVE I FOUND YOU? FLIGHTLESS BIRD"

"HAVE I FOUND YOU? FLIGHTLESS BIRD"
.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

THIS SECOND CHAPTER IS THE FIRST BUT FROM NETEYAMS POV, I PROMISE ITS IMPORTANT AS IT CONTINAINS MORE INFORMATION, THIS WILL BE THE ONLY CHAPTER LIKE THIS.

THE SULLY FAMILY FLEW THROUGH HEAVY RAIN AND SCOLDING SUN. they've been flying for a couple of days until they finally got to Metkayina clan on the border of the reef

Neteyam flew past a huge tree roots and the people down below started ululating. the family was flying past a tree when a horn was blown.

Neteyam looked at all the people and their huts. it was different than the forest, a lot of people were either swimming or collecting fish.

He followed his dads Ikran as it landed on some sand. he got off of his animal and patted it.
"hey, leave it." Jake told Neytiri as she was about to bring her bow with her. "follow me." he told the rest of the family.

the people started to gather around them and Tuk grabbed her mothers hand. "be nice." Neytiri ordered the kids.

"hey." Jake greeted a couple of groups and held his hands up in surrender to show that they mean no harm.

Neteyam saw Kiri tighten the shawl around her as everyone was staring at them with a burning stare.

A call is heard from above, the sullys all look upward, towards the sky, as they are met with a looming shadow.

As the beast circled, showing itself to the family, it's rider dismounted the creature carefully, before heading in the direction of the sullys

Parting the crown, she held herself confidently, Neteyam would never admit it, but he could already feel himself trying to catch a glimpse of her

As she emerged from the crowd, his parents signed a greeting towards her wich she nodded at, ever so slightly smiling.

She moved towards him, well to the left - but still in his direction

She stopped as she came in view of him, Neteyam could feel himself beginning to blush as she lean Ed down to touch his belt, she admired it.

That made him feel fuzzy, happy, that even in a foreign place that the people here still respected him for who he was - especially a pretty girl