⊗ 27 ⊗

"wait, so renjun's your boyfriend now?"

"yeah." jaemin nodded, his smile reaching behind his ears. "and jeno too."

"and jeno- what? jeno's your boyfriend?"

"that's what i just told you, yeah." jaemin replied, his smile still not leaving his face.

"but... i thought you said renjun was?"

"oh my god, mark..." jaemin huffed, looking at his hybrid friend. after the little confession session that jaemin, jeno and renjun had shared, the three males had decided to go back to donghyuck and mark's house in order to collect jaemin's things. it was obvious that after deciding that they would be together, jaemin would need to come and live with them again. on his side, renjun had already called the hotel he had been staying in to tell them that his stay would end. "jeno and renjun. both of them."

"oh, okay, i hadn't- wait, bOTH OF THEM?!" mark yelled, making jaemin look at him with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised.

"love, i heard you screaming, is everything alright?" donghyuck's voice rang from another room, making mark flush.

"y-yeah, yeah, sorry, it's nothing!" the cat hybrid replied before facing his friend again. "so, you basically have two boyfriends now."

jaemin smiled proudly. "i do."

"woah." mark let out. "definitely didn't expect that when donghyuck said that we had to leave you, jeno and renjun alone."

"yeah, same." jaemin answer, going back to stuffing the few clothes belonging to him that were lying around the room. "it was the last thing i expected, really. but i'm not going to complain. this has been what i wanted for the past months so..."

mark nodded in approval, smiling happily at his hybrid friend.

a knock on the door disturbed their little interaction, revealing mark's boyfriend as well as jaemin's new boyfriends.

"are you ready to go, nana?" jeno asked, tilting his head to the side as he watched jaemin zipping a bag that donghyuck had lent him to put his stuff.

"i'm ready." jaemin grinned, approaching the boys he could now call his boyfriends.

as soon as he was standing in front of them, renjun held his hand out, staring at him with a smile. jaemin shyly handed him the bag, his heart fluttering at the kind gesture.

however, he was surprised to find renjun with a confused expression.

"well, i was expecting your hand but..."

"o-oh!" jaemin flushed beet red, immediately taking back the bag in embarrassment.

"i'm going to take the bag, though." jeno added, taking the bag from jaemin's shoulder to put it on his own. "and your hand too, if you let me, of course."

jaemin's still rosy cheeks became fully red as he shyy reached for both jeno and renjun's hands, letting the two of them intertwine their fingers together in a way that made his whole body feel like jelly.

"aw, look at you being couple goals for all polyamorous people out there..." donghyuck cut the sweet moment, causing jaemin to feel even shyer than he usually was.

"yeah, they better take notes, because we're going to show them how amazing it is to have two boyfriends." renjun stated, wiggling his brows at his two lovers.