⊗ prologue ⊗

"so, i saw on grindr that you liked going to the gym a lot." the small chinese male said with a smile, tilting his head to the side as he looked into his grindr date's eyes.

the other male was much taller than him, and very muscular, his chest and arms visible under his tight shirt. he was gorgeous, and renjun had immediately flashed on him when he had seen his picture appearing on the social networking app. the boy was ecstatic when he had realised that this boy – jeno – had also taken a liking into his profile. renjun recalled perfectly the moment he had received that notification, around a month and a half ago; a simple 'hello (:" sent by jeno in a late afternoon.

renjun had happily answered, and so, the two boys had chatted over grindr for a while before switching to a more comfortable platform, such as instagram. and now, a month and a half after this grindr encounter, the two boys had decided to meet over a coffee break to see if their personalities clicked in real life as well as they did by message.

"well..." jeno paused, looking at his fidgety fingers that were placed on the table. "...i do like going to the gym." he continued, nodding at the older male. "it helps me keeping my body fit, and... and it helps relieving stress."

"of course." renjun chuckled. "i could never though. the sole idea of approaching a gym makes me sick. i'm more of an art guy, you know? drawing, painting... all of that stuff."

jeno nodded again. "oh, yes... i saw on your instagram your drawings... they are beautiful." the taller male replied with slightly flushed cheeks. "you are very talented."

"aw, thank you, cutie." renjun smiled at jeno, the nickname making jeno even more embarrassed than he already was.

"n-no problem..."

before renjun could go on with another question, a waitress came to their table with two drinks, flashing the two boys a smile.

"hey guys!" she exclaimed. "so, i have a black eye coffee..."

"that's for me." renjun raised his hand, allowing the waitress to place the order in front of him.

"and i'm guessing the strawberry milkshake is for you." she finished, placing the bright pink drink in front of jeno.

"t-thank you." the boy replied, smiling shyly at the waitress.

"enjoy your drinks!"

the waitress left them, allowing the two boys to be alone again. as soon as she was out of sight, jeno dove on his drink gulping most of his favourite drink through the straw, and choking slightly because of the large amount of milkshake he had tried to drink in one go.

"wow, calm down tiger." renjun chuckled at jeno's cute face. "you spilled some everywhere..." he added, taking one napkin on the table and stretching his arm over the table to wipe around jeno's mouth where traces of the pink milkshake were left.

"s-sorry..." jeno mumbled, looking down in embarrassment as renjun had finished wiping his mouth.

"it's okay, you're forgiven since you're super cute." renjun replied, winnking at the muscular male, causing him to become even redder.

"t-thanks..." jeno whispered, placing his straw in his mouth again to continue drinking his ice-cold drink as renjun watched him while taking sips of his own coffee.

"how about i take you to the movies after?" renjun asked, plopping his elbow on the table and placing his chin on his palm as he admired jeno. "is there something you'd like to watch? i'm inviting you."