-Lightning-

Katniss jerked in fear as arrows clatters as Johanna shoves it in her quiver, having gone back to get it from the forest when she went to get her axe, having kicked the jabberjay she hit out of the tree to vent her frustration.

Finnick was sitting in the waist deep water as he thought while Paige was sitting by the tree line, near Beetee but not acknowledging him, hugging her knees with her face was pressed against it, looking off at the Cornucopia in the middle.

"Thank you." She breathed out, realizing it was just the arrow as Johanna sat next to her. "Who's Annie?" She asked Johanna as she seemed to be one of the two able minded people left that would know, Peeta not remembering that name either.

"Annie Cresta. The girl mags volunteered for. She won the 70th, a year before Paige, through a freak flooding of the whole arena after her district partner was beheaded in front of her, being the best swimmer of them all she survived, being for 4 after all." Johanna could thank Finnick for being from 4 too or otherwise she'd have lost Paige... That still made her shudder. 

"Is she the one that went a little...." Katniss trailed off but Johanna knew what she meant: Crazy.

"Mhm." She looked at Finnick, that man loved her to death, she then moved her eyes to her district partner. "Love is weird."

Katniss followed the gaze as Johanna said nothing and kept staring.

"Paige?"

"Mhm." She nodded. "Well, I suppose." Johanna shrugged. "We are all each other has anymore and the only thing that Snow cannot take away from each other."

Katniss remembered, 7's family had been killed because she refused to follow what the Capitol wanted.

"I wish I could protect her from all of this but I seem to be failing ever since we got in the arena." She shrugged but looked more hurt then she'd admit it to the girl on fire. "Tho I must thank you."

"For what."

"What you did in your games, for Olivia, it seemed to do it's wanted effect, Paige has flamed up again." Johanna stood, walking away and didn't explained more.

Katniss looked at Johanna as she sat next to Paige and wrapped a hand around her shoulders.

She remembered Olivia perfectly, the tribute that she was always suspicious of since she had popped up with Clove, a girl from 2, but in the end she had given her life to save Peeta and Olivia gave her own life to save her, and Katniss knew that if Rue's death started riots in 11, Olivia's had made 7 and 2 uproar with more violence then anything she had ever seen from the districts.

She still remembers seeing that family in 2 all get shot for lifting their fist in 2's salute that had been adapted to 7 to show their alliance while the other half did her district 12 salute.

----------------------------------------------------

"Hey Paper." Johanna gently said.

"It was so real Jo." Paige whispered. "I heard them all, begging for my help while I could do nothing." She seemed to get even smaller then she was.

"I know, I know but it's over now, they can't hurt you with them anymore, they are all dead." It was morbid to say this but at the moment it was the best reassurance that existed, they were all dead, they couldn't be tortured to get those sounds, that if was only artificial copies of them.

"They were all there.... All of them..."

"I know." 

"You were there."

"I will never let the Capitol use me against you, I promise, I love you too much."

She looked at Johanna who smiled a little, grabbing her face and pulling her close in a short but sweet kiss.