Chapter 22

Melissa was struggling with a big decision. She wasnt sure if she wanted to completely regress, or if she wanted to go back to her normal life. She wasnt ready for her mother to have a talk with her. She had too much going on in her mind.

Melissa looked up at her mother with a terrified look on her face. Placing her hand on the front of Melissas diaper, her mother spoke, "Melissa sweetie, next week your father and I will be going on a vacation together. I wanted to let you know that we have arranged for a babysitter to come and stay with you kids while we are out."

A huge sigh of relief came from Melissa. All her mother wanted to tell her is that she was gong on vacation. The rest of the talk Melissa completely spaced out. Her mind was still on her thoughts of before. Melissa felt nervous yet excited to hear what her mother was going to say. Almost as if her mother was going to make the decision of being a baby or being a big girl for her. Melissa felt like if her mother wanted to start potty training her again then she would try hard and be a big girl.

Just then Melissa flashed back to where she was. "So it will just be you and your brother here ok sweetie?" Her mom said. Melissa nodded, and looked around. Here she was, laying in a heavy, squishy, soaked, and stinky diaper. Her moms hand was resting on the front of her diaper and she just found out she would be spending the next week being babysat with her baby brother. Throughout the diaper change, Melissa wondered if her mother really did just make the decision for her.

As her bottom was being wiped, Melissa got a little bit tickled and giggled slightly. It always felt so good to be wiped clean by her mommy. The smell of baby wipes filled her nose, and the cooling sensation on her bottom. Her mother sprinkled some baby powder on her diaper area and threw her stinky diaper away. As she laid on the bed with her fresh diaper waiting to be taped up Melissa smiled. The attention she was receiving, and the comfort of being taken care of made her the happiest girl in the world.