Chapter 17

Melissa and her family were playing board games very competitively! After a few bad moves, Melissa got her competitive juices flowing and started taking the games very seriously. Her uncle Mark was dominating every game, and Melissa was convinced he was cheating. Finally, her uncle got a really high score in a game where the low score wins and Melissa took the lead. All of the sudden she thought her diaper might have leaked and she lost her competitive edge. The game ended with Melissas mom winning, and Melissa coming in 3rd. As everyone got up from the table Melissa sat. Making sure that everyone was on their way to bed before she got up to expose her possibly wet pants.

Melissa finally stood, and felt her heavy diaper sag between her legs. She secretly loved the feeling of an overly squishy diaper, all heavy and puffy. Melissa waddled over to her room, and pulled her pants off. She looked at herself in the mirror, and giggled at how cute she looked with a saggy diaper between her legs. Her diaper sagged so much that it looked like it was mid thigh on her. Melissa then waddled over to the room right next to hers, where her parents were. As soon as melissa waddled in, her mother grabbed her hand not saying a word, just leading her back to her room to change her diaper. Melissa laid on her bed while her mother changed her diaper, and felt just like a baby. She simply looked at the ceiling, and thought about how fun the night was for her. With a smile on her face Melissa relaxed and got her bottom nice and clean. As her fresh new diaper was being taped back up, Melissa thought about how she didnt even think about her diaper being changed. She simply laid there and was used to the feeling of her mother cleaning her up.

The next morning Melissa woke up and wet her diaper. She then threw on her pj pants, and toddled down to see her whole family sitting around the main story waiting for breakfast to be ready. Her grandma was in the kitchen making bacon and eggs and toast and hashbrowns. Melissa was excited to get a good breakfast and spend time with her family. "Are you ready to play today?' asked her little cousin. Melissa nodded and remembered that they were playing their family softball game that morning. Melissa immediately got excited. Soon the whole family sat down to eat their amazing breakfast.

After breakfast, Everyone went to go get ready for the game, and Melissa got her nightime diaper changed, and threw on some sweats and a tank top. Melissa carried her glove, and a bucket of balls out to the car and got settled in. She was so excited that she kept yelling for everyone to hustle up. AS they approached the field melissa got really excited. She ran with her cousins to the diamond and was really antsy to start. WHile she was playing catch with her dad to warm up she bent down to pick up a dropped ball and felt her shirt raise up above her pants. Melissa got really insecure and remembered that she was in a thick diaper just like a little girl.

The game started and Melissa was playing short stop. She made one simple play as her aunt hit a weak ground ball for the third out. Melissa then lead off and hit a shot through the 5 hole and got on first base. WHile she was standing on first base she let herself wet her diaper. She stood there a minute wondering if she knew she had to pee, or if her body just peed on its own. Melissa looked down at her crotch and wondered if her diaper was noticeable, and looked up to find her mother looking at her as if she knew what she had done. melissa tried to forget about it and kept playing.

Melissa continued to drink gatorade to keep her body hydrated, and payed really hard. Her uncle hit a ball really far, and Melissa got extremely tired running after it. As soon as she threw the ball in from the outfield she walked back to her position with her arms on top of her head trying to catch her breath. Little did she know that when she did that her shirt rose up and her diaper was exposed to everyone. Melissa peed a few more times as the game went on, and she was so focussed on the softball that she questioned herself each time, wondering if she knew she had to pee or she just started peeing. Soon her diaper was soaked, and she was waddling more than running.