Chapter 9

Melissa woke up that night and checked her clock. It was 3 am. She realized she had to pee really bad, and started to relax to wet her diaper. Right before she started to pee, she remembered that she had no diaper on. Reluctantly, Melissa got up out of her comfy bed, and walked to her bathroom. She pulled her pants down and went to sit down on the potty. As soon as her cheeks hit the porcelain bowl she got the chills. The potty was so cold and so uncomfy. She let her pee out, and as she was peeing she thought about how uncomfy the potty was. If she was in a diaper she would still be all warm in her bed, and be even more warm, because her diaper would be filled with pee pee. Plus, she would be in a squishy comfy diaper.

Melissa finished on the potty and made her way back to her bed. Her feet were freezing being out of bed. Melissa laid down, pulled her covers back over herself, and started to defrost. She laid for a second, and told herself, "no more. I am not going to use the potty ever again. I want my diapers back." Melissa stayed awake for a while after that laying out a plan on how she would get to wear diapers forever and ever. She decided that she would just have to start using her pants. If she had enough accidents, her parents would be forced to put her in protection.

The next morning Melissa got up for school and realized she had to pee slightly. She relaxed and felt herself pee right there in her pjs. The pee went all down her legs and made a small wet mark on her carpet floor. Melissa was unsure of what to do next. How was she going to let her parents see her like this? She surely couldnt just walk downstairs like that like nothing happened. Instead she took her pants off, and hopped in the shower leaving her wet pjs in the middle of her room. After her shower, Melissa put some jeans on, and a shirt and headed to school.

School went by very quickly, and Melissa was happy that she didnt have to pee at all. On the way home she felt like she could go, and figured that she would go when she got home with her mother watching. As melissa pulled into her driveway she realized that she had to pee alot worse than she thought. She started making her way up to the house and saw that her mother and brother were already home. Melissa walked inside and walked to the kitchen where her mom was, and pretended to be looking for some food. While reaching for a granola bar, melissa let go and started peeing. She felt the warmth go all the way down her legs, and started hearing a trickle hitting the floor. Her mom heard this and looked at Melissa, "Oh my god, Melissa you are wetting your pants!" she yelled. Melissa got extremely embarrassed and covered her face.

Melissas mom went and held her daughter. "Its ok sweet heart, lets get you all cleaned up". Walking upstairs melissa felt like she was in a dream. Did she really just do that? What is going to happen? Her mind raced with disbelief that she had just done that. Melissas mom took her into their own bathroom, and started the shower for melissa. "Melissa did you know you had to pee pee? What happened?" Her mom asked. Melissa tried to explain, but nothing seemed to come out of her mouth. She was speechless! All she could do was think about what to say, but nothing came to her. "Thats ok sweet heart, I think I know whats wrong". Melissa hopped into the shower and on her way out, Melissas mom was there with a towel.

"Mom, I am so sorry" Melissa said as her mother dried her off. "Its ok dear, it was just a little accident. I found your wet pants in your room this morning, and I think that you should have taken them to the laundry room instead of leaving them on your floor." Said her mom. Melissa stood frozen. She wasnt sure what to say, or what her mother was going to do. She stood there daydreaming about her mother lifting her into her arms, and carrying Melissa into Billies room, then laying her on the changing table. Just then Melissas mom woke her up out of her daydream. "Ok sweet heart, go get nice and comfy and I will make you some dinner, then tonight we will all watch a movie, would you like that?"

Melissa nodded and headed to her room unsure of what just happened. Why was her mother being so nice, she thought. Melissa got dressed and headed downstairs to see food on the table. She sat down and ate staring at the food wall in deep thought when her dad came home. He came inside and kissed melissa on the cheek. "Hi baby! Mommy told me you arent feeling good, is everything ok?" Her dad asked. Melissa nodded and went about her business eating her food. "Ok sweet heart, well we are all going to sit down and watch a movie of your choice tonight, does that sound good"? Melissa nodded again. She was still in shock over what happened. Melissa finished with her dinner and slowly walked back to her room. She closed her door and sat on her bed. A moment later a smile creeped on melissas face. She had the most loving parents there are, and she was a lucky girl.

Later that night Melissa walked downstairs to her loving family. They all greeted her with a smile and made melissa feel very comfortable. She chose to watch a Disney movie, and they all sat there watching a kid movie with Melissa after she had just wet her pants earlier that day. About a quarter of the way through the movie Melissa felt the need to poop. She started squirming a little bit, and her mom noticed. "Melissa do you need to use the potty?" her mom asked. Melissa turned and look at her mother kind of shocked that she had just asked that. While looking at her mom, Melissa felt herself let go and started pushing poop into her pants as everyone was looking at her. All of the sudden the sound of pee pee hitting the floor was heard by everyone. Melissa sat there on the floor with her body turned facing her mom, with mushy poop pushing its way out into her sweat pants, and pee gushing out of her pooling around where she sat.

Melissas mom didnt look angry at all, she simply stood up when melissa was all done and slowly helped melissa up. Walked her to her bathroom once again and helped her into the shower. Her mother helped her dry off once again, but while she was drying melissas legs, Melissa noticed one of her brothers pull ups on the counter by the sink. "Ok sweetie, tomorrow I am going to get you some big girl protection to wear. I think this will be better for you baby." Her mother said. Melissa just stood there and nodded. "Good girl. I had a feeling you would agree with that," she said with a smile.

Melissa slipped the pull up on, and looked at her mom. "Awe baby you look so cute in that pull up! I am so glad they fit." Her mom said. Melissa stood there in front of her mom with a pull up and a shirt on. Melissa blushed, and made her way back downstairs crinkling the whole way. When she got back to the tv room, everyone greeted her like they had earlier, and no one mentioned that she was only in a pull up and shirt. Melissa saw that the carpet had already been cleaned, and sat on the couch cuddling with her dad. The family sat and watched the rest of the movie, and melissa sat with a smile the whole time. When the movie was over, Melissas mom went and picked up her brother. Then Melissa felt her dad pick her up into his arms. She was being carried to her bed by her dad in only a diaper and shirt. Melissa cuddled right into her father and felt warm and comfy as she was placed in bed and tucked in.

Melissas didnt remember falling asleep, or anything. She was too happy, and too stunned to think. She simply snuggled into bed,and slept like a baby.