♡︎

For the next couple days the case was all over the paparazzi sites and all over Instagram. The whole world was talking about the arrest and I couldn't stand to read all of this.

 The whole world was talking about the arrest and I couldn't stand to read all of this

pedri; judebellingham; kaihavertz29 and 40,555 more liked this.

TMZ: young footballer beats up a guy in a night club. Some sources say the fight started over a girl. Is Nicola Zalewski innocent or guilty?

Comments:
user1: i knew there was something off about this guy.

user2: his career has ended before it started. How sad.

user3: the media blames everything on him like he was the only one in this fight. We don't know anything yet.

user4: I can't wait for him to come back on social media and tell the truth.

I was reading all these comments and the only think I thought about was how Nicola's whole career that he built for some long was shaking and I can't stand to watch it burn. But he said he doesn't wanna talk to me, so I'll respect that and leave him alone.

[judebellingham] @vale.santos what the hell is happening with our boy? Any news from him?

No

[trentarnold66] this is ridiculous. Don't tell me that he'll pay.

He will

[trentarnold66] are you shitting me right now, Vale? Are you for real?

Yes

[trentarnold66] we gotta do something, he is innocent damn it.

He doesn't want us to do anything. I already spoke to him.

[pablogavi] you are not planning on leaving the case like that, right?

I do actually

[trentarnold66] what the fuck, Vale?
[trentarnold66] I can't believe you just said that. He is our friend. You can't leave him in jail, bro.

[pedri] no, Vale's right.

[trentarnold66] another one...

[pedri] the case is still open and all the evidence is against him. No matter what we do or say, Nicola will get sued anyway and he'll pay.

@trentarnold66 don't give me shit. He is the one, who wanted me to stay out of it and all do it.
If y'all wanna help out you are free to do it, but don't count me in.