♡︎

Saturday came faster than I expected. I was so busy yesterday with helping out granddad and I didn't even felt the day passing. Uncle Lewis left yesterday and I was busy with him too, so my whole day passed like magic.

And this morning I woke up completely forgot about the plans I made with Nicola today. I woke up with the idea that is Saturday and I can finally relax and focus on my studies. I made myself coffee like every morning and I sat down, opened my phone to check my texts.

I read the conversation in the group chat from last night. Apparently there was a little disagreement about something between Jude and Trent, so I had 100+ texts to read. I roll my eyes, when I finally found out the reason why there were fighting and sipped off my coffee.

And suddenly one message made me remember my plans for today.

[nico_zale] morning tourist
[nico_zale] ready for the best day of your life? 😌

Shit, I jump of my feet immediately and I check the day. I took me a minute to remember that I had plans today. Fuck, fuck, fuck! I curse in my mind, I can't let him know I forgot.

Half way done

[nico_zale] cool
[nico_zale] be there in 20

SHIT! I curse even more in my head and I left everything I was doing. I left my coffee half way, left the group chat, left everything and I run to my room to quickly get ready. I put on a matching set from Fashion Nova and a little bit of concealer under my eyes.

I choose a purse to go with my set and a pair of cute sunglasses that I stole from my sister, I put in nice comfortable shoes and by the time Nicola texted me that he's on the address I was ready to go.

I left my apartment and I got into the elevator. My heart was beating fast, because I had no idea what we were doing today. I check myself one last time in the mirror in the elevator and I exited it. Nicola was standing outside my building and looking around. Our eyes lock together and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Hey", I said, while I was coming down the stairs to him, "I'm ready", I gave him a smile.

"Good", he looks down at my outfit and I saw a little bit of disapproval on his face, "you really choose that outfit, huh?".

"What's wrong with my outfit?", I looked down at it and then back at him.

"Nothing. I've seen better from you, that's all", he shrugged and smiled, "at least you put a comfortable shoes, cause we'll be walking".

"Where are we going?".

"You'll see".

Nicola starts walking and I walk right next to him. We held a nice little conversation and he acted normally for the first time ever. He told me a lot about Rome and also about Italy. I found out that he's actually Polish, which was a surprise for me.

Our first stop was a nice little art museum not too far from the Pantheon. Paulo skipped to show me this beautiful place. And, when we walk in, I was impressed how beautiful it was from both outside and inside. The art inside it was in renaissance style and it really showed the story of Italy.

I took a couple pictures just to remember this beautiful place. Nicola was right by my side and he watched me get excited with a smile on his face.

"You're so easy to impress", he chuckled, "I haven't even showed you the best place of our little tour and you're already impressed".

"But this place is beautiful", I said and my eyes never got away from the beautiful paintings in front of me.

"Our next stop is even prettier".